1|The transfer student

^
Funny pic of the chapter
(And btw I use f/n not y/n👍)

(F/n)'s POV

I sat in my classroom as usual but then I heard on the loud speaker "can I have (f/n) (l/n) come to the deans office thank you" 'what'd I do this time' I asked myself while getting my books and leaving.

I walked into the deans office and sat down "so what'd I do this time Asano" I asked with a smirk.

"One don't address me like I'm one of you're friends got it" "ughhh fine" I said. "Can you explain this to me?" He said while showing me a security footage "oh yea you see she was calling me names and talking crap about me so I dealt with it" I said cheerfully "you can't just go around fighting people (l/n)" he said while rubbing his temples.

"Well tell them to not mess with me then I won't have to...ya know" "if this keeps up in going to send you to class 3-E and I really don't want to because you're really smart but you have..."

"Have what" I said in a mad tone.

"Yo-you have anger issues (l/n)" "So what does that change" I said in a mad tone.

"Just stop fighting and picking fights (l/n)" "I DONT EV- I don't even pick fights" I told him trying not to yell.

"Just do you're work and keep you're head down ok?" "Hmph fine" I responded in a angry tone while crossing my arms.

~time skipppppp~

I collected all my things and started walking home. I plugged my head phones in and started to listen to <insert fav song here> while I was walking I saw a bunch of what looks like people that go to my school in a heard.

'I hate people' I said in my head while walking past.

I almost got past them then a foot came out of no where and tripped me. I dropped my phone one the ground I looked up slowly to see who tripped me it was a dude with red hair "HEY DUMBASS WHY'D YA TRIP ME HUH?" I yelled at him. "What so ever do you mean" the red head said slyly "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN RED HEAD" I yelled again.

He bent down to grab my phone and pick it up "this your's" he asked with his eyebrow raised "yea it is now give it back asshole" I told him bluntly.

"Nu-uh you have to reach it first" he said while lifting his hand up in the air. "Just give it back please" I told him. "Oh come on you just have to jump ya know its not that high up" he said nonchalantly with his eyes closed.

"Or I can do this' I said while kicking him in the stomach. He dropped my phone and I dived to save it from cracking.

"Well I guess karma got what he asked for huh" the blue pig-tail girl said. "Haha yup" the blonde haired girl said.

"You got a strong kick for a girl" the red head said while hold his stomach. "For a girl what does that mean huh" I said him with a mad tone. "Oh nothing" he said with a sly smile.

"If you don't mind I'll be going now" I told the group sarcastically. I walked away and got to my house.

'Alright now time to study ha like I study imma go eat something' I told myself while looking for something to watch.

The next day

'Asano great' I said to myself while walking past him "so where do you think you're going little miss" he said cutting me off from walking "wait Asano that's (l/n) I wouldn't mess with her dude" his green haired friend said.

"Aww what is she gonna do step on my toe" he said as he made fun of me. "Move" I said in a low tone "so what do you say about a date huh" "move" I said again "tch like I'm gonna do that midget" he said teasing me.

"Move or else" I said in a louder tone "I think I'll stay here" he laughed "alright then"I said while punching him in the chin. I placed me foot on his chest and said "I said move nicely more then once and you didn't now you pay the price".

"S-see I told you Asano she's crazy" "I'm what"I questioned them while turning my head.

"N-nothing" they said while running away "now are you gonna run away like you're little friends or do you want to pick a fight with me" I asked while facing him again. "Tch like you'll do anything" he said while rolling his eyes.

"OH ILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO ROLL YOUR EYES AT" I said yelling but right before I could punch him I felt 4 people holding me back "NAH LET ME GO SINCE HE WANNA BE ALL BIG AND BAD"I told them while they dragged me away and into the deans office.

10 minutes of silence went by

You're gonna be going to class 3-e (l/n) "wait what why I didn't do anything wrong this time" I complained. "Do I need to read your record to you?" "If you wish"

"you've gotten into 10 fights 5 arguments with teachers and it's not been the ending of first quarter..." "....yea but I can make it up" I told him "no you're going to class 3-e (l/n) sorry"

After the dean told me what the problem is in class 3-e he told me the directions as well

I hand my bag in hand and walking up the hill to my new classroom for the rest of the year 'hmm it seems lovely to be up here with out any noises' I said while taking my last steps.

As I walked in to the Building I saw the 3-e sign hanging above the class "oh you must be (f/n) (l/n)?" "Correct" I exclaimed "hold on give me a minute" the weird eyebrow dude said.

I could hear some of the words from outside "ok class we have a transfer student from class 3-a" "oh really" "cool" "I wonder what his name is".

I slammed open the door and said "im a girl get it right" then closed it once again "uhh anyways I'd like y'all to meet (f/n) (l/n). I walked into the class to see everyone's eyes on me.

"Well miss (l/n) why don't you tell us some thing about about you're self" the weird yellow blob with tentacles said.

"Huh sure well let's see I was born in America then moved her when I was 5.. oh and nice to meet all of you" I said with a closed smile. Well ok miss (l/n) I'll have you sit next toooooo.... ahh yes karma Akabane please raise you're hand. He raised his hand and I came closer to see it was that same kid from yesterday 'oh god why me' I said in my head.

Karma's POV

I raised my hand and I saw it was the girl from yesterday she sat down and I spoke "you're that girl with the strong kick from yesterday aren't you" "Yea why got a problem" "nope just making sure".

_____
Hi 🙂

Word count:1255
Date this was make: August 17

~lil Asian kid