33| school play :)

^🤝😩

Narrator POV

Sometime later, Isogai announces to Class E that they will need to perform at a school play despite their high school entrance exams being so near.

Although he had complained about this at the student council meeting, Gakushu Asano simply replies that Class E will figure it out as his way of complimenting them. Hazama is designated as the writer while Kayano works on the props.

Korosensei is reduced to being a peach. Their play begins when the whole school is having lunch. Hazama purposefully wrote the play about divorce between an abusive relationship between a lecherous, conniving husband (played by Sugino).

And distressed wife (Kanzaki) to be dark and something that will cause the school to lose their appetites, a twist on the Japanese folktale, Momotarou. The play, in Hazama's view is a success, and Gakushu curses them.

As the class celebrates in a mixed fashion, the chairman ponders that a major storm is brewing that will affect the whole of Class 3-E.

Y/n's POV

We cleaned up after all that. I was looking for nagisa to ask him a question but couldn't find him.

A big boom went off and I had no idea what it was until I turned my head to see Kayano with tentacles growing out the back of her neck.

I had a shocked face and just watched her.

'What the hell' I thought to myself. I finally found nagisa and he had the same shocked face as me on.

I think everyone was kinda shocked since the only people we knew that had/has tentacles where koro-sensei and the silver haired kid.

She started to attack koro-sensei Kayano blows the floor open and revealing a pitfall trap musing that of all the plans and tactics used against our teacher a simple trap was the most effective.

Koro-sensei plunged down into a pool of anti-sensei BBs and unable to get a grip on the walls as Kayano's tentacles predict every movement. Koro-sensei is forced to concentrate some energy to blast his way out of the pitfall trap and Kayano instinctively recoils in defence allowing him to escape back to the surface.

I asked why she was doing this and she said "I want vengeance for his murder of my sister Aguri Yukimura".

Narrator POV

At the same time in an undisclosed location Shiro discussed how surprised he had been to see an unexpected face the first time he arrived at Class 3-E. He soon investigated this student and discovered that Kayano is in fact Akari Yukimura in disguise and that she had somehow acquired information as well as a vial of the tentacle weapon which she planted into herself.

Followed by with her acting abilities she is the most capable and qualified of her classmates to be an assassin.

Y/n's POV

Mimura points out that she looked vaguely familiar to him and found that she was a prodigal child actress who took a temporary break from her profession.

"Hey you're kinda right" I agreed with him.

"How can she not have excruciating pain" the sliver kid said.