18| new gym teacher

^
Koro Lisa

Y/n's POV

We were sitting in class and Karasuma said that we have a new teacher.

He said that "we have a new gym teacher that will be teaching y'all".

The new teacher came in and he was kinda fat and had a fade hair cut.

He seemed nice and fatherly for some reason. He walked up and said "hello kids I'm the new class gym teacher!" Followed by "let's go outside to see what you're made of".

We all went outside and he said to do some push ups which we did. Then he said "let's have a picnic outside". "He seems strange don't you think" karma whispered to me.

"Yea kinda" I replied. We sat out in the picnic with him and he spoke "I have some few rules there not hard or anything" then he told us " we don't do can't and y'all are like family to me so call me dad".

'Dad?' I questioned him in my head. Karma whispered in my ear "this dude is weird on a different level"I  nodded in agreement.

After we ate we started to do drills.

Narrator

While the kids did drills Karasuma was informed that the new gym teacher had a history of abuse. Abuse to the people that didn't follow his orders.

The was a folder with 2 pictures of it he lifted one up of his 'previous family' and they looked very happy until he saw the other one.

The picture was facing the back of the soldiers which had scars and bruises on them.

"The hell" Karasuma yelled out in fear/confusion.

Y/n's POV 👁👄👁

While we were doing drills I asked him a question "hey mr Takaoka could-" I got cut off by him saying "it's father or dad" he said kinda angry.

"Could I use the bathroom please" I asked him. "Yea sure kid" he said brushing me off.

Time skip

I walked into the old wooden building but got stopped by mr Karasuma who was kinda frantic. "(Y/n) is there anything weird about the new teacher?" He asked me.

"Well since you said something yea he got mad when I called him by his last name" I told him. "Did he say anything mean" "no I just asked to use the bathroom"I told him.

I heard a whoosh and Koro-sensei was in the room with us. "Mr Karasuma I heard everything we need him away from my students.

Karma POV

I was half assing a jumping jack and I saw the Takaoka get mad at one of the class mates and push them on the ground.

'What the hell' I asked myself. The person got up so I didn't really worry about it.

I hear people running towards us. It was Koro-sensei , Karasuma and (y/n).

"Class get behind me" Koro-sensei said in a stern voice. The dude that got pushed on the ground couldn't really walk so he limped.

"You are sick" (y/n) said to him. She went to charge him but I held her back.

Y/n's POV

I went to charge the sick person but karma held me back and held me in his arms tightly.

"Stop abusing the students" mr Karasuma said to him.

"Fine I'll make a bet with you" he said with a smile.

"If one of you're students can get this knife close to me then I'll leave and never come back" followed by "but if they can't then I stay and do things my way".

He tossed a knife to Karasuma and he had to pick one person.

He looked at me,karma and nagisa.

He handed the knife to nagisa. "This little pig tail dude" Takaoka said.

He walked up to him like he wanted a hug from him. All of a sudden he wrapped himself around Takaoka and held the knife up to his throat.

"Ok ok Ill leave" Takaoka said in tears. We all cheered nagisa on but karma looked kinda scared.

I whispered in his ear and said "Ha you look kinda scared karma warma" I said to him. He blushed a little and said "I-I'm not scared but you will be later" he rude changed quickly while saying that.

——\\
Yea ok this short but I wanted to get a chapter out so 👍

Word count:735
Dated this was made: November 6

-widdle asian kiddddd