14| the main school

Y/n's POV

I woke up and got ready for the school day. Not gonna lie I felt kinda down knowing that I can't go to the class e room.

Karma offered to walk me to the school building but I didn't want him to be late so I declined him.

As I was walking to the main building karma followed. "Karma I said you didn't have to walked me I don't want you to be late" I said to him.

"Yea but I wanna make sure you're 1 ok and 2 that you get there in one piece". "If you insist" I told him.

While walking there was a silence. 5 minutes go by and he asked "are you ok you don't seem you're self".

"Yea I'm fine I just have a headache" I said with smile.

At the school

"Thanks for walking with me" I told him "meet me in the woods at lunch ok?" He said looking at me worried. "Ok" I replied.

I walked into the school and pulled out the piece of paper 'let's see class 3-a class 3-a' I said looking for it.

I walked in and everyone stared at me like I was a clown in makeup.

"Ohhh you must be (l/n) right?" The teacher asked me. "Oh yea I am" I said stepping in the class.

I took a good look at the class and I saw Asano. 'Great' I said to myself.

"Well why don't you introduce you're self" the teacher implied.

"Hello my name is (l/n) (f/n) please to meet you" I said with a little bow.

The teacher told me to sit in the back and I did so.

Lunch time

I was about to get up until Asano stopped me. "Long time no see" he said. "Yea yea get out my face" I said to him.

"And what if I don't" he said. "I'll punch the shit out of you" I told him staring him dead in the face. I got up and walked away.

He didn't say anything after that.

After walking u that big ass hill

I sat next to a tree waiting for karma. But after a while there was no karma. I got up to see if anyone is in the class and no one was in there.

'Did they go on a trip?' I asked myself.

'No then karma would of told me that and not of told me to come up here' I said replying to myself.

I decided to text karma to see where everyone was.

To:Karma😈

Hey I'm here and where is everyone??

After 2 minutes I checked if he replied to me it only said read by 'karma😈'

'Fuck it imma go back' I told myself about to walked down the hill.

I walked all the way down the hill and turned the corner.

But right before I turned the corner all of class 3-e scared me. I fell back but someone caught me right before I landed on my ass.

I looked up and it was non other then karma the red head him self.

He smiled at me and I smiled a big smile back at him.

"Hey guys" I said to everyone.

"When are you gonna come backkkkk"nakamura asked me. "I'll be back in 4 more days trust me" I said with a devilish smile.

"(F/n) you kinda look like karma when you make that face haha" he said with a little laugh.

"I do" I asked him with a smile on my face and a little laugh.

Then koro-sensei said "I hope to see you back in class 3-e miss (l/n)".

"You can call me by my first name koro-sensei"

I only had 5 more minutes left until I had to go back to the main building.

I grabbed karma and asked him "I know you did this why did you?". "Well I knew you were feeling down about going to class 3-a so I told everyone and we all decided to surprise you and hang out with you during lunch". He said with a smile.

"Now go in there as a class 3-a student and come out as a class 3-e student" he told me.

At the main school

I walked into the class and sat down like normal but when we had to change classes I walked up to Asano and tapped on his shoulder.

He was talking to his friends but when he turned around I shocked him in the face and said "shut the hell up" he tried to hit me back but since I was in class 3-e I had some training up my sleeve. 

I dodged and twisted his arm making him scream.

"Next time don't get on my nerves you got it" I whispered in his ear.

Of course I got called to the principals office and he said that I was only my first day and that he would like to give me another day but I told him "I don't want to be in class 3-a because 'people' don't like me".

"Well you are a great student and all it's just you get into a lot of fights and that's not good so I wanna give you another chance" he said to me.

"What if I don't want that chance" I asked him.

"Then go back to class 3-e I don't care you a nuisance to the main school anyways" his mood changed quick.

I walked out the room and walked to class 3-e.

I opened the wooden door to class 3-e and everyone was surprised it was me since I told them that I was going to be there for a week.

I walked to my seat and sat down. Grabbed my things and began to learn.

I felt something sharpe touch me. I looked down and it was a piece of paper. I opened it and it said "glad you're back".

———-\
Yooooooooo

Word count:1020
Date this was made: October 22

-lil asian