3|Fight!

^
Funny pic of da chapter

(F/n)'s POV

I got into a fighting stance and we both ran up to each other and before I could get a punch in my hand got caught by Koro-Sensei.

My eyes widened for a minute then I went to the side of him and tried to attack karma but he blocked me again.

"OY MY GOD LET ME JUST HIT HIM ONCE" I said trying to dodge Koro-Sensei.

"Now we can't have a fight on campus now can we" "come on Koro-Sensei it's just a play one" Karma said while trying to dodge him to.

"I don't think so. The power in (f/n)'s punch says otherwise" he said while blocking from in between us.

All of a sudden I felt a gush of wind then I was on the floor 'hey wait' I said while looking around confused.

I was sitting on the ground with my hands tied to KARMA?! "HEY WAIT" I said "Ugh I have to be stuck with you great" he said rolling his eyes "OH ILL GIVE SOME THING TO ROLL YOURE EYES AT" I said trying to get lose from the rope.

"Now now kids you will sit here until you two get along" "but Koro-Sensei it's after school" a kid said.

"Oh that is true... ok new rule if you two can work together going down hill I'll release you but if you can't then I'll contact you're parents saying you will be spending time here for disruption." He said briefly.

'Why'd I have to be stuck with him' I said angryly to myself. "Alright let's do this" his said trying to stand up.

We both tried to stand up together. After about 4 minutes we were able to stand up "ok you lead because I can't see anything" I told him.

All of a sudden he started booking it down the hill "hey what the hell" I screamed at him.

As he was running my foot tripped over a rock and we fell. We fell and we started to roll down hill.

After reaching are target we both had scoff marks on us and dirt "well going short-temper" he said while facing the ground "Hey at least we made it" I said staring at the sky.

All the students came running down the hill they started laughing at us "hey what the hell are y'all laughing at" we both said.

"Un tie us please" I said to someone "ok ok I'll un tie you two" Koro-Sensei said.

After 2 minutes we were released from the ropes I rubbing my wrists because they hurt from the ropes.

"Now everyone please go home" Koro-Sensei told us.

I walked past the main school building. As I was walking I heard a voice "hey wait up short-temper". I turned around to see karma.

"What" I said firmly "dang I just wanted to walk with you" he said putting his hands on his neck.

"How are you gonna be nice to me when nobody is around but then wanna be mean to me when we're not alone?" I questioned him.

"Well I just wanted to see how strong you were and I didn't mean to be that mean" he told me while walking behind me.

"Yea ok" I said sarcastically.

There was a silence while walking.

"Got any plans (f/n)?" He asked. I responded with "Yea imma gonna make a plan to kill Koro-Sensei wanna help" I said sarcastically.

"Ugh you're boring" he told me

As I walked in front of my house I stopped and said "well see ya later" and walked into my door.