19|the trip

(And yes Ik this does not follow the start line but idk 🤷‍♀️)

(Y/n)'s POV

Koro-sensei said that we will be going on a trip.

So that means we have to try to kill him. We came up with this brilliant plan to kill him.

So we headed out to the trip.

We got on the bus and I sat next to karma I was still a little bit sleepy so I took a nap.

Nakamoura's POV

While (y/n) was asleep I got bored so I decided to wake her up. But not any normal way so I told karma and nagisa but nagisa said not to wake her.

Me and karma decided to play a prank on her.

We found a fake spider and placed it on her lap.

Me and karma looked at each other we a evil smile.

"Hey hey (y/n) there's a spider!" I said loud enough to wake her.

(Y/n)'s POV

I hear someone calling my name so I woke up and saw in my lap was a SPIDER!?!

I jumped but not a lot because I knew karma or nakamoura had something to do with it.

I grabbed my little knife I keep in my skirt and flicked it off my legs.

Then went back to sleep. "Wake me up again I dare you" I told them.

Nakamoura's POV

She seemed scary when she said that. "Let's do another" karma said "but this time nagisa has to do it" I added turning to nagisa.

"Wait why do I have to do this again?" He asked. "Oh come on it's just a little bit of fun" I said.

He took a feather and lightly brushed it against her face.

Nothing happened....but then in a flash she grabbed the feather out his hand and pointed it to me and karma.

"Fine want to play that way we can" she said to us.

"Now that's the spirit" karma said cheerily.

Time skip

We arrived in Kyoto and started to explore while trying to kill mushy man.

All day long we tried to kill him but he was ether A to fast or B to smart.

'Omg just die already' I said in my head exhausted.

And I think other people were trying to kill him as well but I wasn't sure.

A tiny time skip

We decided that we had to go with the big plan and kill him that way.

So we led him to a place that had a lot of water and easy to kill him.

"Ok ready everyone" I heard in my headset.

"Ok now nakamoura and (y/n) you snipe him from above try to go where his heart is".

"Ok got it" nakamoura said back.

"3...2...1..NOW!" We all started to fire at him but it seemed after all are bullets where gone he wasn't touched.

'What the hell' I said confused in my head.

"Nice try class you almost had me there but not quite" he said to us.

Some of us where mad that are detailed plan didn't work but it is what it is.

We headed back to the hotel and I hung out with ms.bitch and the other students.

And for some reason we started talking about dudes.

I wasn't really paying attention I was looking at a magazine. 

"Well who doesn't have a crush on mr. Karasuma" ms.bitch said.

"Well I don't" I said raising my hand a little bit still looking at my magazine.

"Well yea you're dating karma" Kurahashi said.

"But still even if I wasn't" I responded to her.

"Well speaking of karma how are you to" ms.bitch asked.

I tilted my magazine a little so I could make eye contact with her and said "good" Turing back to my magazine.

"Ughhhh (y/n) you are no funnnn" kayano said.

I looked at her and said "oh you want fun" "fine then let's go prank people" I said getting up.

"Alright I'm in" said rio "only if it's not to bad" okuda added.

"Anyone else...going once...going twice...".

"Fine I'll come"said kayano getting up. "And sold to kayano" I added.

We all walked out into the hall and walked around.

Then nakamoura went on her own "where are you going" I asked her.

"Come on I'll show you". We all followed her and we were going to the bathrooms.

"Ugh bathrooms?" I said.

Then we were peaking outside the dudes bathroom.

"I wanna see if he has a body or tentacles all the way down".

"Ew nakamoura" I replied.

Then she grabbed my wrist and ran in the bathroom.

"Wait WAIT!" I said but before I could run we were already in there.

"Nakamoura (y/n) what are you doing" he asked.

"So koro-sensei do you have a body or is it just tentacles" she said.

"Well you will never find out" he said "how where blocking you're only exit and you have to come out sometime".

"You can stay in there as long as you want" I said trying not to vomit.

"Haha you see" he started to say but then he took to water with him out the window.

"AWW NO FAIR" she said "can we go now" I asked her. 

"Yea I guess" she said. 'I am never EVER hangout out with you again' I said in my head.

Since they girls were still talking about dudes I decided to go in the boys room.

"Heyoo" I said walking in and sitting down "don't mind me I came in here because the girls were talking about girl things".

"Anyways karma who do you think is the best couple?

——-\
Yoooooo

Word count:963
Date this was made: November 12

-lil asian kid