11| To America I go :(

(Y/n)'s POV

I get up from next to karma and I walk back into the class and headed to finish my business.

I walked straight up to him and punch him square in the face why cause imma bad bitch.

Then walked out and walked home. Once I got there my mom was waiting for me to pack. "Come on hurry up you're taking for ever" she said in a bicthy tone. "O-ok" she look at me a raise her hand and I flinched a little "y-yes ma'am" I told her.

I got my things and looked around to see what else I can take.

I was about to walk out the door and I bumped into someone "sorry" I said getting up.

The person grabbed me and said come on run while the were holding onto my wrist.

I looked up and it was karma?!? We stopped at a park near bye and he said "you're not going to America I can't let that happen to my future wife".

"No no you h-have to take me back now or I will get beaten" I said panicking.

"No you're not going back I can tell you're mom only wants you for something and only something".

We ran more and then stopped because I was trying to run back but he didn't let me.

He picked me up and carried me. "No s-stop I need to go back n-now" I said crying a lot.

"We're gonna go to my house" he said turning the corner.

We got to his house and he opened the doors. He laid me on the couch and covered me up with a blanket.

He came back and handed me a tissue to wipe my salty salty tears. (Lemme stfu)

He turned on the tv and laid on my legs.

After awhile the doorbell rang and he said "go to the bathroom and don't make any noise".

Karma's POV

I opened the door and it was (f/n)'s mom "where is (f/n) do you know her where abouts". "I'm sorry but no I don't I haven't seen her since school ended Ms".

"You seem close to my daughter little boy" she said in a mean tone. "I'm not close with her I just know her from school Ms but have you tried looking at the school and Mabe ask the teacher there to" I said to her.

She walked away into her car and I closed my door I waited until she left to tell (f/n) to come out.

2 hours pasted and (f/n) spoke "karma what am I going to do" she said tearing up. "Stay here until she leaves" "no I can't she's going to fine me" she said with a tear coming down.

Y/n's POV

I sat up on the couch and whipped my tears away. I walked to the kitchen trying to find water.

"K-karma where's the cups" I said trying to find them.

He walked into the kitchen and pointed to a cabinet that was high off the ground.

"And you know damn well I can't reach that" I said looking at him in a dead stare.

"Oh but I think you can~" he said with a smirk. I got up onto the countertop and tried to reach the cabinet. After I touched it I opened it and grabbed a cup and closed it.

I had a brilliant plan to get karma back. "Hey karma ready" I said jumping off the countertop.

He caught me and then said "(f/n) why the hell did you do that" in a mad tone.

"Aww don't look so mad karma that just makes you stressed" I said to him with a smile. "Now to go get some water" I said pointing to the sink still in his arms.

After a 5 seconds I said "come on pleaseeeee" with a pouty face "fine he said moving over the sink "yay".

After getting water we sat back onto the couch and my phone began lighting up a lot. I grabbed it and it was people from school. 

"Karma did you tell anyone what's going on?" I asked him. "No why" he said.

"Because people from school are texting me non stop about what's happening" "lemme see" he said taking the phone from my hands.

7 minutes went by but it felt like 7 hours. "We need to go to koro-sensei" he said in a serious tone.

"O-ok" I said getting up.

At the schoooooool

We got to the school and booked it to koro-sensei. After we got there he told karma to leave for a minute.

" (f/n) I know you have to go to America correct" he asked in a serious tone. "Y-yes" I said with my head lowered.

"I've spoke to you're mother" once he said that my head shot up "you did" I said in surprise. "Yes she said that she didn't know that you liked it here and that you're doing much better then ever before".

"Also that she said that she is sorry for being so hard on you to be something that you can't do". My eyes started watering up a little.

"She also told me to tell you that you can stay here and that she loves you a lot" after I heard that I was crying hard.

"Y-yea but she sold my house that I was living in so I have to go" I told him whipping my tears away.

He lifted his tentacle and touched my face and said "she told me that you will be living with someone".

"Really" I said getting happy. I looked over to see that karma walked in. "So can I meet the family I'm gonna live with koro-sensei?" I asked him in joy.

"Yes yes you can he's right there" he said turning my head facing karma. I ran up and hugged karma almost knocking him over.

"Thanks mushy man" I said looking at koro-sensei.

"Very welcome young (f/n) and you have clean the classroom for punching you're class mate in the face" he said to me.

"Oh yea hehe" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

After cleaning the classroom

We headed to karma's house and started to unpack my things that my mom dropped off.

After unpacking and everything we went into the kitchen and started making something to eat.

———-\
Hey guys idk ab this chapter but ion really like it. And if you can't tell I don't plan these 😹 what ever comes to mind I just write it.

Anywaysssssss

I made a new book !!!!!! U should go read it for me 🙂 thanks

Word count:1136
Date this was made: October 18

-lil asian