10| The truth..

(Y/n)'s POV

As we sat there just listening to the sounds I heard him speak "yea (y/n)...you sure you're ok?" He asked as he looked into my face. "Yea I'm good thanks" I told him while staring him in the eyes.

"You should go home now" I told him with a smile.

He got up and looked at me at me once more. I rushed him with a hug and said "thanks for everything karma". While my face was a bright red.

He put his hands around me and said "no problem (f/n) I'll see you tomorrow k". He hopped back out my window and I went to sleep.

Morning time

I woke up and got dressed like normal. But nothing was normal I had to go to America with my mom..

I walked up the hill and sat in my seat not bothering anyone and just reading a book until class started.

That class felt off..like something was wrong 'it's to quite' I told myself.

Lunch time 😗😗

I stayed in my seat all day. I stared down at my lunch  but then I heard "hey (f/n) what's wrong" nagisa asked.

"Ohh nothing haha" I said rubbing my neck. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom" I told nagisa as I got up.

But as I got up I tripped over someone. I fell flat on my face and said "hey!! You see I'm right here correct"

"Oh it's (f/n)" Terasaka said in a mean tone.

"Shut the hell up terasaka" I said getting up and dusting myself off. "The hell did you just say to me" "you heard what I said" I told him getting all up into his face.

The whole class was staring at us as he tried to grab my shirt. I dodged and put him on the ground and said "I don't think you wanna mess with me right now".

"SHUT THE HELL UP DUMBASS" he yelled at me while throwing a punch.

I wasn't quick enough to dodge it and got hit in the check.

My eyes watered up as I said "you bitch" and tried to attack him but I stopped and walked the other way to go to the bathroom as planned.

Once I was out of the door I ran to the bathroom and jumped out the window.

I jumped out the window as fell on my knees I ran to a tree and punched the hell out of it until my knuckles where bleeding.

I slid down the tree and wiped my tears. And sat there thinking....

Karma's POV

Once (f/n) left the room everyone went to go find her. While the classroom was empty I went up to terasaka and looked him dead in the eyes and said "are you fucking dumb" "huh what do you mean" he said without a care.

I punched him in the stomach at jabbed him in the eyes while pulling my lemon pepper spray and sprayed it in his eyes.

Then I went to go find (f/n).

I ran outside and ran into the woods. She was sitting there looking at the trees.

"(F/n) tell me what's wrong" I told her going up to her "why you're just gonna hate me" she said putting her head in her lap.

I bent down to sit next to her. She leaned on me and began to speak.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Karma...I-I have to go to America tomorrow..." I told him looking up at him.

He made a very sad face

^ that face

"W-what you have to go to America why" "my mom wants me to study there and not here" I told him sadly.

He looked really sad and I wanted to do something about it my body moved before my brain did.

I instantly kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. He licked the bottom of my lip to ask for access witch I gave him. He shoved his tongue into my mouth with taking control.

He took my body and put it on his while still in a kiss. After 5 minutes we let go to breath and I said under my breath "I think I'm in love with the bad boy" while blushing a little.

——\
Mello how's it hanginggggg

Ik this was short but ehh ya know

Word count:743
Date this was made: October 2nd

-lil asian kid