7| Awkward

^
Imma start doing fun facts instead👍

(Y/n)'s POV

As we stood there dripping wet and kinda cold not gonna lie..

When I opened my eyes I saw that we were in front of the whole class. My eyes shot open because everyone was shocked about what just happened.

"Hello class I'm sorry to interrupt Ms. Jelavić but these students are in you're class".

"Umm how'd y'all get wet" a student asked "great question why don't we let karma and (y/n) tell you the answer". The yellow mush man said.

Me and karma both looked at each other. I turned my head to explain "well you see I didn't want to stay in her class so I left in a nice way so I didn't have to be rude".

"That doesn't explain why you're wet" ryouma said.

"Fine since you're so nosy... I fell into water duh" i said while looking at him in a death glare.

"Wait karma how did you get out with out any one noticing" nagisa asked

"Oh it was quite easy.... I just hopped out the window" "really that's it" nagisa said in shock.

"Now for both of y'all punishment you have to clean the whole school today after class" koro-sensei told us.

"Fine" we both said

"Oh and (y/n) come meet me after this class ok" koro-sensei told me. "Ok" i responsed

We went to are seats and sat down "so what you do this time" karma whispered.

"I actually have no idea".

After class

I knocked on the door that koro-sensei was in. "Come in" I walked in and sat down still wet.

"(Y/n) I see you and karma are growing quite close". He said with a weird smile on his face "really that's all you wanted to say" I said to him.

"No no sorry I wanted to tell you that you're are really opening up and making friends witch I'm glad for you" "oh ok thanks I guess" I said with a little smile.

"Ok now go clean" he said pushing me out the door. "So what was that about" karma said from outside the door.

"Nothing come on I wanna get this done so I can go home".

We walked into the classroom and began to clean.

Karma's POV

As we were cleaning I decided to mess with (y/n) I found a little piece of paper and throw it at her.

It rolled off and it didn't seem to bother her 'hmmm' I said while looking for something else.

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt something hit the payback of my head but I didn't worry about it I began to sweep the floor.

Karma's POV

I found another piece of paper and throw it at her but this time it was different.

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt something hit me and I turned around to see karma looking suspicious. "Karma stop throwing stuff" I told him "hey it's not me~"

I began to sweep again then I felt another thing hit me but this time on my back. "KARMA" I said turning around as fast as I can. "It's not me".

As I was sweeping I found some paper so I picked it up gracefully to not seem suspicious and crumpled it up.

I throw it at the back of his head and turn around quickly.