8| The dream

^
Umm yep that where I'm at rn

🚨trigger alert 🚨
Please don't read if you do not feel comfortable

Y/n's POV

*in a dream*

I was back in America and in my old middle school. I walked down each hall until I found him.

I tried to skip the classroom and go into a different room but as I walked into the room it magically became the room I didn't want to go into.

I tried to run but I felt someone's hand grab my arm. I looked down in fright of it being him.

As I looked up I saw the chalkboard board had something written on it. It said "I got you now (y/n)". I looked at the face in front of me to see him... my stalker.

I yelled "GET AWAY FROM ME" I tried to pull my hand out his grip but it just got tighter and tighter.

He grabbed my face and said "now we can be together..forever and ever (y/n)" in a creepy voice.

"ILL NEVER BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU" I said while tears fell from my eyes.

"Aw but your so cute when you cry (y/n)" he said making me lift up my face.

I took my other hand and jabbed my fingers in his eyes and got out his grip. I ran to the door way and tried to run out but something was blocking it.

I tried breaking it down with my body but couldn't.
"Now now why do you have to run away (y/n)" he said tilting his head while walking towards me. 

"I SAID GET AWAY" I yelled at the top of my lungs
"GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY" I yelled until I couldn't breath.

Tears still falling down out my (e/c) eyes.

Karma's POV

I wake up to (y/n) shaking and crying. I got up and rubbed my eyes to see if I was seeing this correctly.

I shook her until she woke up.  (Y/n)? (Y/n)?

Y/no's POV

I wake up to someone saying my name it was karma "hey are you ok ?" He asked worried.

I got out of bed and ran as fast as I could to my safe place.

I shut the door behind me and climbed through to window. To get to my roof (aka safe place)

 To get to my roof (aka safe place)

^
That's the view btw

Karma's POV

I ran after (y/n) but as I did that she closed the door and I almost went right throw it.

Y/n's POV

As I looked out onto the very quite city and tried to forget my dream but it wasn't happening.

After a few minutes i hear someone..it was karma.

"Go away" I said putting my head in my lap.

"(Y/n) are you ok what happened" he asked coming closer. "I said go away karma" I said trying to hold back tears.

He sat next to me and a few minutes go bye. I peek out from my lap to see him staring at the view.

I took my hands out and swung them around karma.

Karma's POV

I was looking at the view when all of a sudden I feel (y/n) hug me. My eyes grew big and looked down at her and said "well that was unexpected" with my signature grin.

Y/n's POV

"Shut it" I told him. "But seriously what's wrong" he asked me while looking at me with sad eyes.

"Nothing I'm fine" karma grabbed me and we sat face to face. "No you're not imma ask this one more time (y/n) or I'm going to make you tell me".

He said with a smile. "And I'm going to tell you this one more time I'm fine" I said looking at my hands.

I feel him grab my hands and say "(y/n) (l/n) do not lie to me I hate liars" he said in a mad face. (It kinda scared me tbh).

"Ugh fine I'll tell you but I swear to Jesus Christ if you tell anyone I will not hesitate to silt your neck" I said with a scary smile.

"I promise" he said. "It was just a bad dream that's all" I said while getting up.

"No it wasn't" he said pulling me back down and onto his lap and my face grew red. "I'm not gonna let you g-" "it was about this stalker dude that wanted to go out me me and that would black mail me and threatened me to go out with him" I said really fast.

Tears started roll down my face as fast as I said the sentence.

Karma's eyes grew very wide "(y-y/n)" "you don't have to say anything I said with a smile and went to look back down at the ground.

He look his hand and lifted up my chin and took his thumb and wiped my tears.

All of a sudden he hugged me and said "it's gonna be fine I promise" I took my hands and hugged him back saying "aww but I'm fine I promise".

After the hug he said "really you're ok after that" "of course that's why I'm soo strong ya know" I said with a smile.

After that I got up and went back into bed while Karma followed. I layed my head on the pillow and said "thanks for listening to me karma"
I said going back to sleep.

"No problem princess~" after he said that I took my hand and punched him in the gut and said "well good night dumbass".

Karma's POV

I wasn't prepared for (y/n)'s punch but holy crap did that hurt.

_____\
Holaaaaa what good fam how's it goin. 😂

Ik I haven't been updating my thingy thing things but imma start to do it more often 😸

Word count:992
Date this was made: 9/20/20

K peace out

~ lil asian kid