special chapter

it had been almost ten years since the boys had moved in together but since then a lot had changed, they still lived near the rough part of town but since then they have all been to college and gotten good jobs, despite criminal records. the boys all had kids who were all attending good schools.

mark had gone to college for business and is now a high up in jung enterprises and is good friends with the ceo jung jaehyun while donghyuck had moved into being a full time makeup artist.

the couple had two kids that they adopted together. lee doyun who had just turned six a few weeks prior and lee minjun who was four. the couple could not be happier with the family they were raising.

jeno studied to become a lawyer in hopes of defending kids like himself and try stop them from going to jail like he almost had many years ago. renjun and jaemin both studied to become teachers, renjun worked at a preschool teaching the children english and jaemin worked in an elementary school.

the trio had three boys but jaemin and renjun were thinking about asking jeno if he'd like a fourth one. they had decided to use jaemins last name. they had na junseo who was the eldest among any of the couples children at seven, na kangmin who was five and na yonghee who was only a year old.

jisung and chenle were the only couple out of them who were married at the moment, the couple got married as soon as jisung finished college as they felt ready. jisung studied linguistics at college and now translates for companies all over the world and chenle is a professional pianist who is recognized by everyone around the world.

the boys have one child together child but would probably adopt more in the future. they had park minhee who took jisungs last name just like chenle did even though he goes by zhong chenle when he's preforming. minhee is six years old just like doyun making it extra fun for the boys because they went to the same school.

all seven boys were gathering at the lee household for a small celebration for no other reason than they wanted to.

"lee doyun get down from the window your friends will be here soon you'll see them then come get your clothes on" donghyuck said and went to pick up their eldest son and hand him his clothes.

"hyuckie baby minjun has lost his sock and we can't find it anywhere" mark came running into the room with minjun on his shoulders.

"mark it's on your shoulder you dummy, christ am i the only one with more than one brain cell in this house" donghyuck whined.

"hey dada i got my clothes on now" doyun said proudly even though his pants were on backwards.

"good job baby you look so good just let dada fix a few things" donghyuck said and walked up to the boy.

just as the couple had gotten both their kids ready they heard the door bell ring. doyun went running through the house with minjun hot on his tail, mark and donghyuck following behind.

"dada! dad! it's uncle lele and uncle sungie and minhee! come quick" doyun shouted before pulling the family in from outside and slamming the door.

"good to see you park jisung and park chenle glad you could make it" donghyuck smiled at his best friends as they walked through to the living room.

the three boys ran off to go play in the play room because it had been a few days since they had seen each other and for them that was ages

"good to see you too bestie" chenle said and gave donghyuck a hug "i can't even tease you about your last name because you'll be a lee no matter what you do" chenle pouted making the others laugh.

"loser" donghyuck stuck his tongue out but started running when chenle started chasing him about to tackle him.

the doorbell rang again but this time there was no time to get to the door because jaemin just walked in with his family following him like dogs.

"kids go play i have to go beat the fuck out of donghyuck as well" jaemin shooed his kids away to the play room where the other three kids were waiting after hearing the door ring.

"hey no swearing in front of the kids asshole" renjun kicked one of his lovers in the leg before glaring at him.

jaemin only smiled before jumping on donghyuck as he ran past tackling the boy to the floor. chenle also jumped on top of them and punched donghyuck in the face lightly.

"what the hell was that for na jaemin!" donghyuck yelled but got no reply other than jaemin squishing his cheeks.

"some things never change" jisung laughed going to sit down on the couch.

a/n

ok i have a few questions to ask hey besties 

1. would you like spin offs with like the kids because that would be like three more books but maybe i can make it work.

2. how many special chapters would you like i can add a good few more but only if you want them kisses.

3. would you want a story with like vampires and shit i think that would be pretty cool tbh

4. is there any type of fic you'd like to see xxx with any group i stan more than nct 😘