27

"hey jaemin whatever happened with the weed you almost died for" mark asked as he sat with all the boys apart from jisung and chenle who they hadn't seen since the party but they knew they were ok and living.

it was sunday afternoon and the boys that could be rounded up were all sitting or lying in jaemin and jenos dorm bored out of their minds.

"oh yeah i still have it" jaemin said and lazily pointed to the dresser in the room without looking up from his game of tune blast.

jeno got up and looked in the top drawer of the dresser where he found a big bag of weed and all the supplies for them to be able to smoke it, it was only covered by socks and some underwear that would probably be found in seconds if they ever had their room checked by security.

"hey junnie, hyuck have you ever smoked before?" jaemin asked as he turned his phone off and flung it to the side, by this time jeno had sat back down and glared daggers at jaemin for calling renjun that.

jeno didn't want to admit it but he didn't really feel any jealousy with what jaemin had called renjun, in reality it made him feel happy and couldn't help it, he stopped glaring at jaemin because a small smile made its way on to jenos face. jaemin saw this and smiled back at jeno.

"the hell do you think fuck face, i've been at this school since i was able to read do you really think we could" donghyuck rolled his eyes at jaemins question.

"how about we introduce them to it then?" mark said looking at the two who had never smoked before, donghyuck looked calm as ever before nodding his head without a second thought but renjun on the other hand looked like he was going to shit a brick any moment.

"it's ok junnie nothing bad will happen we promise" jeno said moving over to sit by renjun, jeno slowly wrapped his arm around the chinese males shoulder, the action made renjun blush and to jenos surprise jaemin smiled at the sight.

"i wasn't doubting it of course i'll try" renjun said looking at his feet as he was still blushing madly at jenos words.

"great i'll get the joint set up the rest of you watch and learn from the expert" jaemin said getting up and sitting on his knees back towards jeno and renjun.

jaemin laid out all the supplies before not so gracefully opening the bag that had a shit ton of weed in it, more than they would need for the night.

he grinded the weed down enough to put it in the skin, he decided they would only need one joint for the night because it was renjun and donghyucks first time trying it and besides he knew he could make another one if they needed to.

he sealed up the joint and lit it before handing it to renjun so he could take a hit first before him, mark and jeno took theirs. renjun looked at it for a few seconds and took a deep breath before taking a big hit of the joint without any problems.

next was donghyuck because they thought he should also do it before the other three since it was also his first time. donghyuck much like renjun had no problems taking his first hit but unlike renjun he went back for a second hit right after making the three boys widen their eyes, renjun would've but he didn't know what that meant.

"this is awesome!" donghyuck said as he sat back leaning his head against marks shoulder as mark, jeno and jaemin laughed at him.

the other three took hits just as they normally would because they had done it all the time before they had come here. jaemin was last to take a hit and by then everyone else was well into their high, renjun was giggling at nothing while clinging onto jeno, almost sitting in his lap, while jeno was relaxed and slouched back resting on the front of the couch, not even sitting on it.

donghyuck was trying to kiss marks cheeks because he thought mark was falling asleep, mark wasn't against the idea but he kept turning his head to face donghyuck to try make the younger boy kiss his lips.

jaemin took a hit before putting the joint out and sitting it on the table, the korean boy got up and opened all the windows and put a towel down by the door to try keep the smell in and make it go out the window.

jaemin went back to sitting on his knees in front of jeno and renjun, jeno took one of his arms off renjun and pulled jaemin back to sit on one side of his lap, while he pulled renjun to sit on the other side of his lap. renjun wrapped both of his arms around jaemin while snuggling into jeno before giggling at nothing making the other two laugh.

"you two look so much cuter on my lap" jeno said kissing renjun temple then jaemins cheek.

"i'm not cute i'm hot!" jaemin said pouting at jeno who only laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"yeah me too i'm hot as fuck" renjun said moving around on jenos lap trying to glare at both jaemin and jeno at the same time. jeno let out a small growl before putting both his hands on renjuns hips to hold him stiill.

"stay still junnie or we're going to have a small problem" jeno said lowly in renjuns ear. jaemin was also moving so jeno said to also held him down.

"you two are so cute but little devils when you want to be" jeno growled into both of their ears making both the boys shiver and look down.

on the other hand mark had been successful in making donghyuck kiss his lips after a few tries of donghyuck squealing and moving back.

but after mark was successful it wasn't just a small peck, donghyuck never pulled back making mark lean in and continue to kiss the tanned boy. donghyuck didn't respond for a few seconds but once he registered what was going on he kissed mark back with the same intensity.

within seconds mark laid donghyuck back on the couch and hovered over him as they continued to kiss.

they went on like this until they eventually fell asleep for the night.

a/n

hey babes i probably won't be writing smut for story because idk how i or you feel about it so 🗿