12

the next morning all seven boys met each other for breakfast in the hall, sitting at the table they sat at last time only this time the other boys noticed that mark and donghyuck were a lot closer than they were before.

as chenle was happily stuffing his chocolate cereal into his mouth he dropped his spoon into the bowl when he heard someone tap the microphone on the stage, the three boys who had been here for a while knew what this was and it never meant anything good.

"attention students!" the principal spoke into the mic louder than he should have this early in the morning but what the students did notice was that the principal wasn't his usual peppy excited self but instead he looked serious and angry.

"he spoke again "it has been brought to my attention that a few of you snuck out last night and did some rather illegal things and this won't be taken lightly we will find out who did it and you'll be severely punished... thank you back to eating now" he finished and walked off the stage sighing and shaking his head.

mark and donghyuck looked at each other with wide eyes they didn't think anyone had seen them so they should be fine but it was still the thought that they might get caught and get in trouble that scared them.

renjun noticed mark and donghyuck looking at each other and thought for a moment, he knew donghyuck liked taking risks as he's still traumatised from this summer where donghyuck made them go to a bar and he's never been the same since.

"it was you wasnt it!" renjun whisper yelled pointing an accusing finger at both of them, the others gasped and swung their heads round at the two, chenle almost fell off his seat but jisung hauled him back up.

"shhh shh shhh keep your voice down you homiesexual rat bastard we don't want people knowing" donghyuck slapped his best friends hand away and glared at him.

"besides all we did was steal a few things and run from mr donuts and friends it's not that big of a deal" mark added laying his head down on the table.

"not that big of a deal! you did more in one night than i've done in my whole life!" chenle exclaimed throwing his hands in the air almost causing a scene before jisung rubbed his temples and dragged his hands down.

"damn that sucks you guys really need to have more fun" jaemin sighed looking at them with his head rested on one of his hands the other hand shovelling the rest of his breakfast into his mouth.

"but that's why we're here we'll show you some fun" jeno said laughing at renjuns confused face, he knew the elder probably didn't want to get in trouble.

"absolutely not i don't want to be meeting the big man upstairs any time soon and i don't mean big tony the body builder from floor 3" renjun said shivering, chenle didn't know where to look he did want to have fun but he knew their mum would sacrifice them like goats if she found out.

"come on junnie it'll be fun and besides you're gay and the nun my mum sent me to see said the gays go to hell anyway so no need to worry" donghyuck replied, the tanned boy had no idea why his mum sent him to see a nun but the experience was riveting for him he still laughs at it to this day. 

"renjun! i'm going to hell why did no one inform me what the hell guys" chenle was on the edge of his seat with wide eyes, for the second time today his spoon fell back into his bowl as his mouth hung open.

"aw chenle i'm glad you're out of the closet now" jisung said smirking at the older boy, he had his arm around chenle because knowing the older he'd fall off the seat again.

"h-" chenle was bright red and couldn't finish the rest of his sentence, he hid his face in jisungs shoulder to save himself the embarrassment and teasing from his friends.

" i say we sneak out and go to a party" jeno said casually, renjun stared at him with wide eyes none of them had been to a party outside of school before but it might be fun.

"what party hot shit we've only been here a few days i can barely locate the bathroom never mind parties" jaemin exclaimed, it was true he almost ended up going to the toilet in a bucket because he thought the store room was the bathroom, that was until the janitor came in.

"give me ten minutes and a bottle of vodka and i'll have us one within a few miles" jeno said cracking his fingers and pulling out his phone, typing furiously.

the rest of breakfast went pretty smoothly, mark and donghyuck were still a bit paranoid about the whole situation and almost jumped ten feet in the air whenever they saw a teacher but tried to forget about it.

chenle was on the brink of having a cardiac arrest he'd been up for not even an hour and has came out to jisung and apparently they're all going to a party, a crazy day if you ask him.

renjun tried his best not to worry about going to a party because he knew the others would be there and at least some of them had experience with parties unlike him and friends.