26

chenle woke up with a smile on his face, he did have a bit of a headache but after what had happened last night it wasn't a big deal if he had a headache because now he had a boyfriend who was peacefully sleeping beside him even though the bed was barely big enough for one person they made it work.

the chinese boy stared down at the sleeping boy who he thought was beautiful even when he was doing nothing but laying there, if chenle wasn't jisungs boyfriend this would probably be considered very creepy but since he was his boyfriend he could look at him how ever much he pleased.

"what you staring at lele, i know i'm beautiful but you can blink you know" jisung whispered with his eyes still closed, making chenle fall backwards and ended up rolling out of the bed and landing with a thud on the floor.

jisung bursted out laughing at his boyfriend while he stared down at chenle who stared right back up at him while pouting.

"what's wrong baby" jisung said after he had stopped laughing and calmed his breathing down.

"you scared me" chenle pouted harder while he looked up at eve younger "and you made me fall" by this point chenle was giving jisung the puppy dog eyes which made jisungs heart melt.

"come back up here you big baby or do i have to carry you as well" jisung laughed at chenle who made no effort to move from where he was laying.

chenle made grabby hands towards jisung signifying that jisung should indeed pick him up off the ground.

jisung laughed once more before pulling himself out of the bed to crouch down to where chenle is, jisung wrapped his arms around chenles waist and picked him up.

as a reaction to being picked up chenle wrapped his arms around jisungs neck while he hooked his legs around jisungs waist, chenle didn't think jisung was being serious when he said he would pick him up so it took him by surprise.

jisung gave chenle a quick kiss on the forehead before laying them both down on the bed again and went back to cuddling but this time they were awake.

chenle was running his hands through jisungs hair while jisung peppered kisses all over chenles face like he would never see the elder again in his life.

"hey sungie how are we going to tell the others about this" chenle whispered into jisungs ear as he continued to play with the youngers hair.

"tell them about what lele?" jisung asked faking being confused, he knew exactly what the elder was talking about but he wanted to hear chenle say it himself instead of implying it and avoiding saying because every time chenle called jisung his boyfriend he would blush violently and be unable to make eye contact with jisung for a good ten minutes after saying it, this had happened a good few times since they had been back in the dorm and jisung found it so cute that he wanted to see it again.

"you know about...us" chenle was already lightly blushing just from saying that imagine what he was like saying the actual thing, jisung silently cooed at the younger.

"what about us lele... i think you need to inform me" jisung said in chenles ear making the younger shiver.

"uh-uh how are we g-going to tell t-them that we're dating and we're boyfriends" chenle said quickly and immediately after hiding his face in the crook of jisungs neck trying to avoid the younger, jisung slowly lifted chenles chin so he could see the elders blushing face, chenle looked so cute like this, jisung kissed him once more before speaking again.

"do you want to play a little game lele" jisung said as he continued to stare at chenle who was still blushing madly.

"what kind of game sungie" chenle said hesitantly as he eyed the younger who was smirking down at him.

"i say we try to hide it from them till one of them finds out then we tell them" jisung said slowly as chenles eyes widened.

"does that mean no kisses in front of them" chenle pouted cutely as he hugged jisung tighter than before almost cutting off the youngers breathing.

"only for a little while lele, we'll have to hide our little kissing sessions until one of them catches on won't that be fun lele" jisung said pulling chenle closer to him and once again. started planting kisses all over chenles face purposely avoiding his lips making chenle pout again.

"ok sungie i think we can do that it'll be fun to confuse them and mess with them a little, i bet they will catch on quickly though" chenle giggled at the idea of confusing his brother and donghyuck.

"i agree lele" jisung whispered before falling into a peaceful sleep while chenle continued to play with his hair until he also fell asleep.

a/n

around 10-20 chapters left of this book i think but there's still time for me to think things through so look forward to that i guess goodnight