7

by the end of the school day chenle was sweating buckets he still didn't know donghyuck was going to be in detention to because he hadn't seen him since lunch.

today was very different to any other day he wanted the minutes to tick by slowly so he didn't have to go to the detention room for a whole hour at the end of the day.

but much to his dismay the clock seemed to be going two times as fast as it normally did, before he knew it the bell was ringing to signal the end of the school day.

chenles face drained of all colour as he saw all the other students packing up as fast as they could to get out of class, chenle on the other hand was the exact opposite he packed up his things as slowly as he could trying to prolong the time he had before eventually heading to detention.

he couldn't be late to detention because that would make him look bad and get him detention tomorrow as well, the chinese decided to just suck it up and get going to detention.

as he walked he saw all the other students heading back to their dorms or going to the common room to hang out with each other, he knew he was imagining things but he felt as if the whole school was watching him almost as if they knew he got detention.

chenle walked into the room for detention where to his surprise he saw not just jisung but mark and donghyuck as well, donghyuck waved at him with a little laugh as chenle walked into the classroom.

"chenle i didn't expect to see you here today or ever if i'm being honest? take a seat next to jisung" the teacher said as she sat down at her desk before logging on to her computer.

the chinese boy sighed before walking to the back of the classroom to sit next to jisung, there was no one else in the classroom besides the four boys because no one really got detention in their school.

"ok no talking while i go get something from mr moon i trust you not to do anything stupid, i'm going to lock the door" the teacher stood up from his desk and leaving the classroom locking it on his way out.

"let's get out of here i'm bored already" mark said swinging back and fourth on his chair as he threaded his fingers through his hair.

"and how do you want to do that mark the doors locked dumb ass" donghyuck says while rolling his eyes at mark.

"i'm older than you call me hyung and i say we go out a window it can't be that high up" mark says pointing in the general direction of the windows.

"i swear this room is on like the 5th floor but whatever you say mark hyung" donghyuck said adding emphasis on to the word hyung to make sure mark heard him.

donghyuck went to stand up but before he could get all the way up he and out of his seat he tripped over his untied laces and right on to none of than marks lap.

as he regained his sense he slowly opened his eyes to see mark smirking down at him with an evil look in his eyes, mark had his arms around his waist as he sat up.

"let me go mark!" donghyck squirmed around trying to get out of marks hold but marks strong built arms kept him in place making so he couldn't move.

"i'd stop moving if i were you donghyck" mark said voice dropping a few octaves lower than it was a few seconds ago, donghyuck was confused as to what he meant for a bit until it finally started to click in his head when it all clicked donghyuck stopped moving all together after all it was quite comfy.

"you look happy hyuckie do you like sitting on mark hyungs lap?" chenle asked as him and jisung calmed down from laughing.

"shut up chenle before i make you sit on jisungs lap" donghyuck threatened glaring at the younger, chenle blushed furiously looking down at his feet avoiding eye contact with anyone in the room, jisung on the other hand just smirked and put his hand on chenles thigh close to his knee nonetheless less making the chinese look at him wide eyed to which jisung just replied with a small smile.

the rest of detention went pretty smoothly, donghyuck never leaving marks lap not that he tried to get up and jisungs hand securely placed on chenles lower thigh.

the teacher did eventually come back deciding not to comment on where they were sitting and got back to the work he had left on the computer.

a/n i wrote this chapter a couple days ago but we hit 100 reads !! thank you so much u didn't see this going anywhere tbh... little heads up i'm working on a new book already but that won't be out for a while i've only got the description figured out lol have a good day home skillets.