2

the four boys were woken up earlier than they would've hoped, heck it was still dark out and by the looks of it the sun wasn't going to rise for a good few hours, giving them plenty of time to get wherever they were headed in the country.

"get up boys we have a long drive" the police officer who was a little too jolly for their liking at 5am on a sunday, a normal sunday for the four of them included waking up crammed in marks apartment wherever they fell asleep, notable places include: on top of the ironing board, a kitchen cupboard and on the windowsill like a cat.

the boys slowly got out of the beds and started to walk to the bars, they stood against the bars waiting for them to be unlocked.

one by one they were signaled out of the holding cell where once they were out the police officers secured handcuffs around their wrists, the boys didn't know why it's not like they could run away anyway they were being treated like high security prisoners if you asked mark who was livid.

"come on officer let us go we've been good boys the whole night... we've learnt our lesson" jaemin said getting ever so slightly closer to the officer trying to worm his way out of trouble yet again, he gave the officers his best puppy dog eyes hoping to win them over.

"not going to work this time mr na that's worked far too many times we know your tricks" the officer had the audacity to smirk at the four boys, jeno and jisung would've jumped the poor man if they weren't held back by the metal cuffs, maybe it was a good thing they were handcuffed at the start.

"let's get this started shall we... you will be going with officer kim to the school where you will meet the principle who will then lead you to your dorms" the officer paused "if you are good you will get to dorm together in pairs if not we can sort something out" he paused again to catch his breath jeno snorted at this "when walking into the school you will be handcuffed to make sure you do not run off or cause trouble after entering the building... do you understand!"

"yeah" from mark "loud and clear" jisung said with an eye roll "yeah man" jeno said looking at the ground "of course mr officer sir" jaemin said with a small smirk and flirtatious tone to his voice.

it made the boys a little angry that they had to be handcuffed while walking into the school but it would be good for scaring the private school kids and would make their job a lot easier.

in a single file line the boys were lead out to a police car, mark was placed in the front presumably because he was the oldest but who knows, jaemin was put in the middle of the back seats and jeno and jisung either side of him.

"uh my guy where are we going you've never said" mark asked as the police officer got into the driver side of the car, they hoped it wasn't too far from where they lived in daegu.

"sm high in seoul" the police officer said without even looking at mark, the boys groaned that was so far away they wouldn't be able to run away back home after they got there because all they had on them was the clothes on their back and jaemins pocket knife.

the drive to the school was mostly quiet because none of the boys wanted to talk to each other in front of the officer because that could land them in more trouble if they accidentally said something they weren't supposed to.

after what felt like a few hours of driving they made a turn into a building that looked like a big castle, it was huge and the boys definitely thought they were going to get lost.

"right boys get out we are going to meet the principal to get your schedules and room numbers, do NOT glare at any student you see yes it is sunday but they will still be there BE NICE!" the officer was obviously not playing games not that the boys were intimidated at all it was actually funny to them.

right as they entered the large doors of the building they were greeted by a man who shook the police officers hand.

"hello boys it's a pleasure to meet you!" the boys grumbled a hello back and continued to scowl anyone and anything "i'm principle lee or taeyong whatever you prefer" the boys nodded this was the first time they'd been allowed to call a teacher by their first name.

"thank you for taking them officer kim follow me boys!" taeyong said and gestured for the boys to follow him, this man was far too happy and cheery for the boys liking they wondered how he did it.

they made their way to the reception where they were met by another man "this is taeil the receptionist at the school hes going to get your schedules" the boys looked at him and nodded.

taeyong took out a key and unhandcuffed each of the boys "go take a seat over there ok?" the boys wondered over not bothering to argue.

"ok na jaemin? is na jaem- " " im here" jaemin took his schedule and sat back down "mark lee?" mark got up and grabbed his schedule not even stopping to say thank you before sitting down again taeil sighed "park jisung!" jisung wondered over taking his jolly good time to pick up his schedule "and last but certainly not least lee jeno!" jeno got up from the seat and strolled over to get his schedule.

"ok great let's get this started this is an all boys school you won't see a single girl here not even teachers, you are not allowed out of the school grounds unless it's a weekend and not past 10pm, i will have a student show you around campus later on today but for right now here is your dorm keys follow me!" taeyong quickly started walking to a staircase to which the boys followed him to their new rooms.

they were located on the fifth floor, room number 532 and 533, mark and jisung were roommates and jaemin and jeno were roommates. "mark this bathroom is bigger than our whole house what the fuck i hate rich people" jisung complained as he dove face first into the bed