17

pulling into the street of where the party was being held they could hear the party before they even saw the house, the music was blasting and made the whole street bounce, some of the boys felt bad for the neighbours while others couldn't give less of a fuck.

the boy driving, yangyang, parked a little bit away from the party because cars lined the streets and there was no way they were getting parked anywhere near the house.

the music only got louder as they exited the car and started walking to the party, the second youngest of the group was scared but he wasn't as scared as renjun who looked like a fish out of water as they saw the house the party was being held at.

there were people passed out on the front lawn even though it was barely reaching 11pm, some kid was passed out hanging from a window, yangyang informed them that was yuta not that they knew who that was.

they entered the house that reeked of alcohol and other substances, this made chenle wrinkle his nose the boy had never even drank alcohol before but he didn't want to tell anyone because he didn't want to look stupid in front of jisung.

straight away they were met by a tall figure greeting them all one by one with a high five and a smile.

"hello! i'm lucas or xuxi i'm the host of the party make yourself at home" lucas smiled brightly at them all and pointed over at the drinks table that was already a mess.

"sick party dude see you around" mark pulled donghyuck away from the rest and to the drinks table "what do you want hyuckie" mark said grabbing himself a can of beer.

"uh anything i'm not fussy" donghyuck looked at the ground one because he was embarrassed he didn't know much about alcohol and two because mark called him 'hyuckie' and he was blushing like a school girl.

mark picked a drink out for donghyuck and handed it to the younger boy before pulling him by the hand that didn't have a drink in it. mark pulled him to what looked like a dance floor.

"let's dance hyuckie" mark said placing his free hand on the side of donghyucks waist making the younger boy blush again, if donghyuck wasn't surrounded by people he would've stepped on marks foot and threw him out a window but he wasn't feeling like going to jail at the moment.

the two boys began to sway left and right to the slow music that was playing still drinking their drinks as they danced, laughing sometimes with no good reason other than it felt right.

"you want anything junnie" jeno said after throwing back another shot from a bottle he had picked up, him and renjun were sitting on a couch in the living room, jaemin had been with them at one point but he had went away a while ago to what the boys assumed was to go dance.

"uh-uh- i've never drank before" renjun said looking down while playing with his fingers, the only alcohol the boy had ever had was a sip of wine from his mum.

"try some i promise you'll like it" jeno said handing the smaller boy the bottle, renjun took it from him and took a drink probably bigger than he should have for his first time drinking but he was sick of being the good kid everyone always thought he was.

the small boy handed the bottle back to jeno who took another drink without even thinking, the two boys continued to talk about random topics till renjun felt the alcohol kick in all at once, he stopped talking just to stare at jeno who was looking back at him.

without thinking renjun got up and sat on jenos lap, if anyone saw them they'd think they were dating.

"what you doing little one?" jeno asked renjun, the younger of the two wasnt phased by renjuns bold move, in all honesty he was happy about it.

"uh-uh saving space! yes that's it!" renjun said before breaking down with laugher causing him to burry his face in the crook of jenos neck.

jeno only stared at the smaller boy who looked like a baby sat on his lap, he continued to look at the boy on his lap completely forgetting about the party going on around him.

that was until renjun jumped up when he heard his favourite song playing "baby don't like it" by nct x, the small boy began to dance and very well if you must know, jeno followed him up to the dance floor and copied the older boys movements, within a few seconds they were dancing the choreography to the song with a fairly big crowd watching and cheering them on.

as for chenle and jisung they were sat outside at the back of the house just talking, no drinks in sight nor any drugs, this is how chenle was hoping he would spend his night he didn't feel like drinking with all these people around due to the horror stories he had heard.

"hey you two! want to play beer pong with us?" two boys asked pointing in jisung and chenles general direction, chenle gulped and was visibly scared while jisung immediately stood up before nodding at the pair of boys. 

"don't worry lele i'll drink for you" jisung whispered to the scared boy as they walked over to the table where beer pong was set up.

the game started fairly quickly, the two boys who they didn't know went first and got the ping pong ball into one of the cups, jisung didn't hesitate to pick up the cup and drink the contents like a shot.

chenle went to throw next hoping his basketball skills would help him with his aim, he wanted to get this game over quickly so jisung didn't pass out from drinking all the alcohol on their side of the table. chenle got it into one of the cups on the edge making jisung high five him as one of the boys on the other side drank.

the game went on for some time but chenle and jisung did end up winning, chenle thanked his years of basketball practice for helping him, jisung still had to drink a fair amount but not enough for him to black out but he was definitely drunk.

the younger boy was hugging chenle tightly as they laughed with the two other boys before going back to sitting down, only this time jisung pulled his seat round to be closer to chenle.

"have you ever drank before lele?" jisung asked before they both bursted into fits of laugher when someone fell in the pool.

"uhm no but i would! i just don't want to here with all these people... i'm probably a lightweight anyway" chenle said before shrugging and looking round at all the boys and girls at the party.

"we could sneak out sometime and let you try! wouldn't that be so fun! i think it would be" jisung said nodding at himself and chenle while patting his own head and then chenles.

"i guess we could" chenle said looking at jisung, chenle wasn't scared to sneak out again because they had been successful this time with all seven of them two would be a piece of cake.

the night went on and not one of the boys had seen or heard from jaemin who had disappeared within thirty minutes of entering the party, the boys were worried about jaemin.

a/n

hello again i just wanted to pop in and say that nothing too bad will happen to jaemin and he's completely fine.

another thing i want to say is thank you all for 600 reads we get so many reads right now and i'm happy i guess lol thank you.

last thing before i let you go again is how would you feel about another nct dream story or would you want a norenmin one please tell me xx

anyway gave a good day or night i'll be back soon with an update.