24

"come on sungie we need to get going" chenle whined as he raced ahead of jisung down the almost pitch black street that was completely empty only lit by the occasional street light that there weren't enough of if you asked jisung.

"i'm coming lele slow down i don't want to get lost... and besides we have all night to get back basically" jisung said with a small laugh as he saw chenle almost completely stop as he kept looking behind him waiting for jisung to catch up with him.

to tease the older boy a bit jisung slowed his walking pace down significantly which made chenle pout and run back to jisung, the elder held on to jisungs hand pulling him at a somewhat fast pace but not as fast as chenle was going before.

jisung blushed at this but couldn't tell why because he had never been like this around someone before so it was a new feeling that something someone did made him blush but he didn't mind it at all.

the two boys walked into the restaurant that looked rather fancy to jisung, the younger boy had no idea how they would pay for food in a place like this the salt probably cost more than the average persons yearly wage.

"uh chenle how are we going to pay for this" jisung questioned the older boy who was at the counter getting them a table.

"don't be silly sungie my parents just sent my monthly allowance i'll pay" chenle said over his shoulder as he continued to talk to a young lady.

jisung didn't like how chenle was paying for their food or how the lady was looking at chenle, the lady couldn't have been much older than the two and she was looking at chenle like he was a meal.

chenle had an expensive aura that surrounded him making the chinese boy stand out from the crowd most of the time, the older boy didn't take much notice to it and didn't really care that he was wealthy he had a great personality that outshined his wealth and that's what jisung liked about him.

he didn't care for money or that he was wealthy he wouldn't look down on someone just because they had less money than him he would treat them as an equal and make sure they felt equal to him at all times.

"come on jisungie our table is on the private patio" chenle waved his hand in front of jisungs face who seemed to be staring into space with no intentions on stopping any time soon.

as they walked through the restaurant following the same girl from earlier jisung could tell this place wasn't going to be cheap just by the look of the furniture alone, the food made it look even more expensive.

once they arrived out at the patio jisung noticed why chenle called it private he realised that there was no one else sitting out here because there was only one table that looked out on to a view of the city and all its lights.

they sat down and jisung was looking round where they were sitting in complete and utter shock it was a big place for just a two seater table and nothing else, it could fit at least two more tables comfortably but jisung liked how they were all alone no need to worry about anyone else.

"this must've cost an arm and a leg lele" jisung whispered to the older boy was he picked up the menu.

the younger boy gasped as he saw the prices, eyes almost budging out of his head at the sheer price of all of the food, he could understand stuff like steak but even fries were expensive.

jisung felt bad picking out anything that the restaurant in fear of costing chenle too much in one night so he made chenle pick and order for him.

they both ended up getting tteokbokki and jisung had no idea why it cost so much because it looked like any other tteokbokki that you could get at any food place.

it was extremely good but it was nothing like the type jaemin makes but jisung would say that anyway, he would choose jaemins cooking over anyones within a heart beat mainly because the older boy had basically raised him and cooked for him whenever he was hungry.

what jisung did notice was that there was numbers written on chenles napkin looking an awfully lot like a phone number.

"hey chenle what's that" jisung said pointing at the napkin with the mysterious munger on it, the younger boy made a disgusted face looking at it.

"oh the waitress gave me her number and i took it because i didn't want to be rude... i don't even like girls so i won't be using it" chenle shrugged like this happened all the time and it was nothing out of the ordinary to him.

"does this happen a lot?" jisung questioned the elder boy who was patting his face with the same napkin that had the number on it like it wasn't even there.

"kind of but i think they just want my money so normally i never call them it doesn't matter if their a boy or girl" chenle said placing the napkin down that was now scrunched up, he knew jisung didn't want his money because jisung could've care less about money and anything to do with it.

on the other hand jisung didn't know wether to be glad or sad that chenle rejected them all but he was also sad that he got so many, he hoped that chenle wouldn't leave him for someone else.

jisung used to get confessions as well but no where near the amount chenle gets by the look of it, chenle looks so fed up talking about it.

"wipe that frown off your face jisungie let's go pay we've got a long night ahead of us" chenle giggled as he stood up tucking his chair in completely disregarding the napkin that was still on the table.

jisung silently followed behind chenle with a small smile on his face the older boy was so cute that jisung couldn't help but smile whenever he talked.

chenle paid with a quick swipe of his credit card not even thinking twice about it before grabbing jisungs hand securely and making sure the waitress saw him holding jisungs hand.

this made jisung grin from ear to ear because the girl looked so defeated because she definitely saw them, the girl sighed and got back to work, jisung squeezed chenles hand and stopped the older boy to give him a quick hug before they walked out of the restaurant to go do illegal activities.

a/n

heyyyyy guys ;) how's it going... have you been streaming make a wish?

anyway thank you for reading we have an exciting chapter coming next stay tuned.

goodnight