33

mark walked into the main room of the apartment after coming out from the bathroom with a noticeable limp and a sore back, mark hoped no one would notice but it was looking unlikely.

donghyuck was still in the bathroom washing up at the time so mark had to face the eyes of the others on his own.

"hey markie what's the limp for" jisung questioned eyeing mark funnily as he slowly limped his way into the main room.

"ah i fell yeah that's it i fell ahaha" mark tired to play it off but he wasn't a good lair in the slightest so it was unlikely to work in his favour.

"bullshit did you get railed by hyuck while you two were in the bathroom" jeno questioned looking directly at mark who's ears were turning slightly red.

"you know mark you didn't strike me as a bottom" jaemin said with a laugh making the others laugh too apart from mark.

"hyuckie certainly doesn't look like the type to top you know but the more you know i guess... that boy is full of surprises" renjun added after they had finished laughing.

"i'm a man of many talents, making mark scream my name is just one of them" donghyuck surprised them as he walked out the bathroom.

"do you make him call you daddy, mark do you call him daddy?" jeno asked smirking at the two, donghyuck smirked back while mark went and punched his best friend for bringing it up.

"yeah he does don't you markie" donghyuck said making mark step on his toe "ow fucker! just for that, mark also likes to be tied up and loves to be spanked don't you markie" donghyuck finished.

"kinky bastard mark lee" chenle said even though he had been staring wide eyed the whole time not knowing anything that was going on.

"shut up let's get going with have shit to rob" mark grumbled and headed towards the door of the apartment with the others following behind.

"why does this place always reek and have people lining the streets passed out or looking for a fight it's a bloody nightmare" renjun whined as they walked down the street.

"this is what happens when a place is run down, nothing ever changes no one tries to leave for better we all know we're destined to end up like everyone else here" jisung answered.

"why?" chenle questioned.

"education is limited everyone drops out early or falls into drugs or drug dealing it's not easy to say no either when everyone looks so happy on them even though they live in a shit hole" jeno explained.

"we're here!" mark said smiling a little "it's going to be the same as the other times we've stolen but this is less high risk because none of the workers give a fuck anymore but we need to get you some clothes so watch and learn" mark finished as they walked into a small clothes shop.

the three boys who were new to this side of the country noticed how cheap everything was and how you could never buy clothes in seoul for anywhere near this price.

"pick up clothes you like but nothing too bright we don't want to be jumped and bash the tag on a wall hard because no one will care and then turn it anti clockwise to remove it. got it" jeno said and the three boys who had never done this before nodded "ok let's split up and meet back soon at the entrance of the shop" he finished.

the boys split up and walked around picking up any clothes they liked mostly in black, white or grey in order to fit in with the rest of the population, the staff must have thought someone's head was getting bashed in with the amount of hitting they did on the walls but no one seemed to care or even look in the direction of the sound it was almost as if they were used to it.

jisung walked out of the shop and into a small electronics shop that looked like it was on the verge of shutting due to no one having the money to buy gadgets of any kind.

he walked into the shop to get hold of some chargers for their phones so they could still have some form of entertainment in the apartment because before they were sent away the apartment didn't even have a television and the only form of entertainment was getting high and drinking alcohol.

jisung took three chargers from the shelf and bolted out of the shop as fast as he could but the alarm was set of alerting the staff and the six other boys in the other shop who immediately saw jisung running for his life and quickly ran with all the stuff they had picked up.

the boys ran out of the shopping centre and down all the streets they had came down hoping no one had called the police yet because it would not end well for the seven of them if they got caught by the police.

once back at the apartment chenle screamed and ran up to jisung making sure to pepper his face in lots of kisses while mumbling small 'i love yous' to him.

"jisung you could've got arrested you silly silly boy i'm so glad your ok" chenle said shaking the boy lightly by his shoulders.

"yeah i'm ok lele... i did get us phone chargers though so win for the gays if anything" jisung tried to reason with the others who seemed convinced.

"fairs but now we can't leave the house for a while in case the police are looking for us so we're going to have to make our own entertainment" jeno said.

"let's play truth or dare" donghyuck said and the others nodded.