9

donghyuck and chenle were chilling in the younger chinese boys dorm wondering where renjun could be, they had come back to the dorm expecting him to be there but now it's been over an hour since they'd gotten here and he was still no where to be seen they were slightly worried because this wasn't like him but he wouldn't have left school grounds.

After about 20 minutes, they had a soft knock at the door, chenle was nearest to the door so he was the one to get up and answer it. once he had opened the door he was met by three figures.

it was jeno, jaemin and renjun but they weren't just standing normally renjun was thrown over jenos shoulder like a sack of potatoes, he was pounding on jenos back to be put down but jeno ignored him.

jaemin was smiling sweetly at the boys it made donghyuck a bit suspicious if anything, he wasn't sure why jaemin would look so happy and it was unnerving him.

jeno set renjun down on the floor, The small Chinese boy immediately stormed into the dorm room pulling the two younger boys with him, he sat down on his bed glaring at his younger brother and his best friend.

"donghyuck! you didn't tell me you had detention i was sat at in the common room looking like a right loser until these two came" renjun looked furious but donghyuck just laughed at him "a text would've been nice no?" renjun wasn't actually mad he kind of enjoyed the company of jeno and jaemin.

"i don't know you seem to have enjoyed your time with jeno and jaemin" donhyuck smirked thinking back to how they three of them had arrived at the dorm.

this made renjun look down in embarrassment, he was as red as a tomato feeling a blush slowly form on his cheeks.

jeno and jaemin just looked at him in amusement before nodding at donghyuck who gasped, chenle was sitting with his jaw slack staring wide eyed at his older brother.

jeno and jaemin left the three boys and went back to their own dorm to discuss renjun and what just happened leaving donghyuck and chenle to interrogate renjun.

"they didn't hurt you did they?" "you weren't forced by them right?" "i'll kick both of their asses to the moon if they hurt you in any way" chenle and donghyuck were spouting out question after question not giving the eldest boy any time to answer.

"what! no! nono! i just sat on both of their laps there was no scary bum fun" renjun said getting redder and redder by the moment after realising what chenle and donghyuck thought he had done with the two boys.

after a few minutes of staring at each other donhyuck began to laugh making the other two laugh with him, it had only been a day since the four boys arrived and they were already stuck with them for the rest of the year.

donghyuck had gone back to his room knowing he and mark planned to sneak out of the school grounds to go to the shops, he had to distract his roommate to make sure he didn't look suspicious.

donghyuck wasn't the best kid in school but he had never snuck out in all his time here it was the number one rule that no one ever tried to break not without getting caught at least.

the hours crept by as the sun slowly started to set, donghyucks roommate was already asleep snoring soundly in his bed.

the sun kissed boy was wearing all black like mark had told him to making sure he was unrecognisable in case they were seen on any security cameras, he had on a black crew neck, black skinny jeans, doc martens and a black bucket hat.

right as the clock struck ten he slowly shut the door to his room waiting just outside the room waiting for mark to come by.

he saw mark walk up to him in an adidas tracksuit, black converse and a black bucket hat just like the one donhyuck was wearing.

"ready to go sunshine?" mark whispered close to donghyck ear as they couldn't be too loud at this time, the small action made the younger boy shiver a little, he internally cursed himself as he saw mark smirk at the reaction he got out of donghyuck.

"how are we going to do this mark?" donhyuck asked looking in all directions almost as if he was trying to find the perfect exit but in reality he was just trying to avoid looking anywhere near mark in fear of the elder making him blush.

"well i'm glad you asked sunshine, while i was giving myself a little tour i found a door that isn't alarmed nor got any cameras" mark said pointing in the direction that the door would be in.

"this sounds too good to be true there has to be some sort of catch" donhyuck said shaking his head slightly at mark.

"ah well yes there is... you see... it's on the second floor on a balcony meaning we would have to climb down. but relax i've done this before i'm experienced" mark said as he saw the younger tense but at the thought of climbing down, truth being told he had never really climbed down from a balcony he had climbed up to the second floor to unlock a door but never back out.

"if you say so hyung let's get out of here" donhyuck walked with mark out of the hall they were standing in and down to the floor where the door was located.