3

jaemin and jeno heard a small knock on their door, jeno got out of his bed to go see who it was and was greeted by a boy a little shorter than him.

"h-hi my names r-renjun i was tasked to show you around a-and uh give you a few t-things" he spoke quickly but still managed to stutter over his words.

jaemin smirked and got out of bed the boy looked so small he just wanted to mess with him "come in little one we don't bite... much" jaemin said and pulled renjun in by the arm closing the door behind them.

"p-please dont h-hurt me!" renjun said and screwed his eyes shut tight he was starting to shake in fear, jaemin and jeno couldn't help but coo at him.

"we won't hurt you renjun we aren't completely evil" jeno smirked "so what are you here for baby" jeno continued and looked down at renjun.

"d-don't call me that! b-but uh i'm here to give you each a phone and the s-school uniform and m-maybe if you'd like i c-could give you a t-tour maybe ahaha" renjun said looking down at his feet, jaemin and jenos eyes lit up at the word phone it had been a while since they had phones as their parents had taken theirs away from them.

he pulled out two iphone 8's one black and one white to let the boys choose what one they wanted.

"i want the black one!" "no it's mine!" "i saw it first you little whore!" jeno and jaemin started arguing back and forth jaemin swung for jeno before they ended up fighting on the floor with jeno straddling jaemins waist.

renjun didn't know what to do he had never seen people fight so close to him he also couldn't tell if they were joking or not, renjun slowly covered his eyes to try and wait for them to stop he didn't want to stop them because he found them scary at the moment.

when he looked back he saw jaemin straddling jenos waist but this time he was holding A KNIFE (NOOO) renjun let out a gasp and yelled but not too loud that he would alarm the whole campus.

the two boys who were fighting just seconds ago looked round at him with shock in their eyes they had obviously forgotten he was there jaemin got off of jeno and stood up slowly making his way closer to renjun knife still in hand.

"don't tell anyone i have this ok little one?" jaemin said close to his ear, renjun nodded not knowing what else to say "good choice baby if you tell anyone me and jeno won't be happy, will we jeno" jaemin looked round at jeno who shook his head at renjun.

"j-just take a phone w-would you i still h-have to show y-you around campus... and i have homework to do!" he exclaimed hoping the boys would just choose a phone.

"aw look jeno hes worried about his homework how cute is he" jaemin cooed as he squished renjuns cheeks, jeno stood up and took the black phone out of renjuns hand and slipped it into his pocket, jaemin pouted but took the white one anyway.

"o-oh! and before i forget here are both of your uniforms" renjun said as fast as he could he was feeling a little bit more confident but not much because these boys could hurt him at any moment.

the boys looked at the uniform with disgust written on their faces, it was a yellow blazer with each of their names written on them, a yellow jumper, black trousers and a tie with stars on it ( a/n imagine the sopa uniform if you know what that is lmao kisses) it wasn't the worst thing they'd seen jaemin quite liked the stars on the tie but jeno hated it all.

"this is going to be so fucking lame cant we wear something less bright for fuck sake" jeno said looking slightly annoyed.

"uh well i'm afraid not unless you want to wear a skirt which i'm completely ok with but t-thats the only other option" renjun said again really quickly he wanted to get back to his room as soon as possible.

jaemin snorted at the thought of jeno in a skirt and walked over to his bed and put the uniform down, jeno scowled at the chinese boy before also going to put his uniform down.

grabbing ahold of jaemins wrist he pulled him close to the door "let's get going we don't want little goodie two shoes missing out on doing his homework" jeno snapped before opening the door and pushing both the boys out, just like that they were on their way around the school.

"go on lele just knock i'm sure they won't bite our heads off" donghyuck said as they stood outside the door of the new boys they were assigned to tour round.

"speak for yourself i'm sure they would if it came down to it you knock hyung i'm not risking my life over two boys and a school uniform" chenle whisper- yelled at his friend.

in this situation he was glad he wasn't renjun who had to show the other two scary new kids around on his own, the boys had heard loads of rumors about the four new boys and they weren't sure what to believe.

"god fine but get ready to run i'm ready to book it at any moment" donghyuck said before swiftly knocking at the door, after a few seconds the door swung open to reveal two boys staring at them with intimidating faces on, chenle subconsciously moved to stand a little behind donghyuck making the blonde aka jisung smirk and chuckle a little.

mark was the first to speak up "be a little more quiet next time mhm we heard every word you said..." mark trailed off chenles eyes widened a little as he stepped back a bit, donghyuck seemed unfazed and stepped forward pulling chenle with him.

"that's great and all but we have things to get done we are only here to give you phones, uniforms and a tour nothing more don't stab us it would be greatly appreciated" donghyuck said strolling into the room still pulling chenle with him much to the chinese boys dismay.

jisung closed the door before speaking "phones you say, give them over then don't keep us waiting" he tapped his foot as he waited.

"ah don't be so rude where are your manors honestly" donghyck spoke as he turned around to chenle who looked like he had seen a ghost.

chenle couldnt tell if donghyuck was just trying to act confident or actually wasn't scared of the two "hyung! don't say that to them they might kick you in your no no square!" chenle shrieked before pulling out red and gold iphone8s.

mark and jisung chuckled at chenles use of no no square before reaching out to grab the phones but before they could donghyuck slapped their hands away which made marks blood boil.

"ah ah ah! where are your manors in this school we say please and thank you" donghyuck said smirking at the pair.

"can we please have our phones now!" they said in unison looking even more annoyed than before chenle couldn't take it anymore he didn't want them to get any angrier at them he was also tasked to be their friends, he handed the gold phone to jisung and the red one to mark without a word.

the two boys looked at their new phones in awe before placing them in the pockets of their black jeans.

"ok next uh we have your uniforms, they even have your names on them look!" chenle said pointing at the name tags on the blazer of marks uniform that had his name sewed on in english.

"do we seriously have to wear this piece of shit every day at school what the fuck" jisung rolled his eyes as he snatched his uniform from chenle who stood there in shock when they two boys stepped closer to him.

"yes you cretin now stop complaining and follow us we have a tour to do" donghyck said leaving the room, jisung and mark left their uniforms in the room before following too.

"i'm really sorry about him i promise hes not normally like this" chenle said trying to convince the boys not to hate them more than they already do.

"don't sweat it kid i'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of his lovely attitude in the future" mark said as they walked to catch up with donghyck.