5

it was the dreaded first day of school for the four boys it was their first time stepping foot into a classroom in over a year and they weren't pleased to say the least.

"what the fuck do you mean school starts at 8:15 that's basically midnight" jisung rolled out of bed and landed with a thump on the floor probably waking up the people in the room below them if they weren't already awake.

it had just turned seven and the alarm in the middle of the room had just gone off alerting both mark and jisung, chenle had told them yesterday that breakfast was at 7:30 so they had to get a move on.

"mark you lazy fuck get up before i wallop you round the head!" jisung yelled at mark who was still in his bed rolling around procrastinating getting up.

"jesus fine keep your tits on janet" mark snapped back before slowly getting out of his bed and heading to the bathroom with his uniform, jisung changed in the bedroom eyeing every item of clothing he put on with disgust. he absolutely hated the uniform it made him feel all posh and proper both things he'd rather not be. 

once both boys were somewhat dressed and by somewhat, jisung didn't have his blazer on but carried it and marks hair was still slightly messy like he had just rolled out of bed and put his uniform on and to be fair he did, they set off out the door to meet jaemin and jeno to give them their phone numbers and walk to breakfast.

it wasn't a far walk as jeno and jaemin were only in the next room along. mark knocked on the door extremely loudly making sure that both their friends were awake.

jeno opened the door with a mean glare on his face "jesus guys break the door down while your at it why don't you" jeno rolled his eyes at the pair "i see you both have phones too give us your numbers" he spoke after seeing the phones in both the boys hands.

after exchanging phone numbers between the four of them they began to walk down the hall and down some flights of stairs to get to the breakfast hall where most of the schools students were peacefully eating.

that's when they spotted renjun, donghyuck and chenle sitting at a table in the far left corner, jaemin and jeno didn't know donhyuck and chenle but they did know renjun, same with mark and jisung they didn't know renjun but could definitely spot chenle and donghyck in the crowd.

jaemin pointed at the table "let's go introduce ourselves shall we" he smirked and stalked off to the back table before waiting for an answer from his friends who casually followed behind him.

"hi baby do you fancy introducing us to your friends" jaemin sat down right next to renjun with each of his friends following after him, jeno sat at the other side of renjun while mark sat next to donghyck and jisung sat next to chenle on the other side of the bench.

"what the hell! o-oh uh hi jeno hi jaemin and hi others i-i'm renjun and t-this is chenle h-hes my brother and t-this is donghyuck our best f-friend" he concluded pointing at each of the boys, he let out a sigh after finishing boy were these boys intimidating.

"what are you doing here we are just trying to eat his peace" donghyck rolls his eyes at the four hes not scared at all to him these are just your average boys, chenle looks like he's about to pass out he slaps his hand over donghycks mouth before he can say anything more.

"hyuckie! be nice the boys are new don't be so hostile maybe they are nice or something" chenle says before quickly looking down after making eye contact with jisung.

"yeah hyuckie! we are just the poor little new boys trying to make some friends" mark says smirking at the younger.

donghyck looks like hes about to swing for mark and before anyone can try to stop him hes launching himself at mark trying to knock the boys lights out, chenle pulls him back and off of mark by the ear before hitting his arm.

"don't call me that and you wouldn't have got hit" donghyuck says glaring daggers at mark who just laughs at him, marks used to getting punched and hit sometimes by jeno and sometimes by random people who annoy him so it doesn't really phase him.

"wow little one your friends got some character your like complete opposites" jeno laughs he cant imagine how renjun and donghyuck came to be friends, donhyuck glares at jeno before continuing to eat his food.

the four boys get up one by one and make their way to the buffet to get breakfast, they quickly get what they want before sitting back down to annoy the three boys they've decided to mess with for the time they're here.

breakfast goes by in no time and soon enough it's time to get to class, jisung taps chenle on the shoulder as the older is about to head to his class.

"uh y-yes? can i help you" chenle says quietly looking down at his feet trying to avoid jisungs intimidating gaze that seems to be drilling holes into him.

"yeah you can actually do you know where this class is" jisung shows chenle his schedule before pointing at the class that's marked.

"y-yeah uhm we've got the same class if you want to follow me or something" chenle says after looking at jisungs schedule, jisung nods and follows chenle down a few halls and through some grand looking doors before heading inside one of the grand looking doors.

jisung decides to sit next to chenle not caring if anyone actually sits next to him, the seat looks like it belongs to some boy who looked at him funny when he walked in and sat at another seat but jisung couldn't care less.

"alright class good morning! by the looks of it we have a new student joining us for today's class would you like to introduce yourself mr park" the teacher was far too happy at a quarter past eight in the morning.

"no" jisung said and laying his head down on the table, students gasped at the way he spoke to the teacher chenles mouth hung open.

"i wasnt asking mr park stand up and introduce yourself" the teacher said sternly glaring at jisung who shrugs it off and stands up.

"i'm jisung, i'm from daegu and i'm 15 don't ask any questions because i won't answer" jisung sits down and goes back to ignoring all the whispers and odd looks he gets from the other students.

"psst psst! chenle psst!" jisung whispers to chenle while poking the older continuously

"what is it jisung stop talking before we get in trouble" chenle glares at jisung he doesn't want to get in trouble in this class because he knows the teacher is mean and won't tolerate it.

"i don't understand question three it's too difficult" jisung says pouting and pointing at the question.

"well so basically all you need to-" chenle is cut off by the teachers shrill screaming.

"chenle! jisung detention after school no more talking, chenle this is so unlike you" he says without looking up from her computer.

chenle stares wide eyed at the teacher while jisung shrugs it off yet again this wasn't going to be his first detention and it certainly wouldn't be his last, chenle on the other hand had never had a detention in his life because he had always been a good kid and did as he was told.

-

hey guys quick a/n uh please vote i'd appreciate it or whatever it helps me out don't be a silent reader oooo and also if you want comment you don't have to but if you want to DO IT! PLEASE