29

it was now after school and all the boys had managed to get through the whole day without getting a detention, which was an achievement for mark, jeno, jaemin and jisung. not so much the others though, chenle never wanted another detention again because he was traumatised enough with one detention.

the boys decided to have a movie night just like chenle had suggested earlier in the day when they went to collect the boys for school.

they decided to hold the movie night in renjun and chenles room for no reason other than jaemin said so and what jaemin wants jaemin gets in jenos eyes at least.

jeno had noticed recently he had a soft spot for both renjun and jaemin even though he wasn't one for being soft with anyone. he could understand why he was soft with renjun because the boy was tiny and needed to be protected at all costs but jaemin was a different story jaemin knew how to look after himself and could take care of any problem by himself so jeno was confused as to why he was feeling the need to protect jaemin as well. jaemin would literally topple anyone who started on him the boy may be young but he certainly didn't need to be protected.

all the boys were scattered on the beds and on the floor, on renjuns bed was renjun, jaemin and jeno with renjun in the middle. the beds were small so renjun was practically on top of both jaemin and jeno not that the two other boys minded.

in chenles bed was him and jisung who had more room than the three on the other bed but even so chenle was still cuddling close to jisung as jisung held him protectively from the ghosts in the room that could get hold of chenle.

and on the floor with pillows and blankets stacked up to make a makeshift bed was mark and donghyuck who everyone in the group had found out were dating, it came as no surprise to anyone but it didn't stop the other boys from teasing the couple.

"let's watch a scary movie i haven't seen one in a while" mark suggested and chenle whipped his head around the eldest boy with his jaw almost touching the floor.

"no way i'll have nightmares for weeks" chenle said flailing his arms around as he glared at mark who was just laughing at him.

"i think it's a good idea" jeno said and the others agreed with him expect from chenle who was violently shaking his head at the others.

"come on chenle i'll protect you, i'll distract you if need be" ‪jisung said but whispered the last part in chenles ear to make sure no one else heard him.

chenle nodded making the others cheer and mark jumped up and put on a movie called the orphan, none of the boys had ever seen the movie before but decided to give it a try anyway.

by the time they were twenty minutes into the movie chenle had his head burried deep in jisungs chest and would jump any time there was a loud noise coming from the movie.

this is when jisung decided it was time to step in and save chenle from trauma, ‪jisung leaned down and softly lifted chenles head to make him look at him and leaned further in to kiss the boy. chenle responded immediately and kissed jisung with the most passion he had ever before and they had shared a lot of kisses.

within minutes jisung had lifted chenle out of his space on the bed and turned him around to sit on his lap, by this time everyone in the room had heard the commotion and looked in the pairs direction and almost choked with what they saw they would have to ask jisung and chenle later after the movie finished.

chenle had fallen asleep after his workout not that he was sad to be missing the rest of the movie if jisung hadn't stepped in he probably wouldn't have slept in weeks.

"hey chenle wake up the movie is over" jisung said lowly in his ear making the smaller boy stir awake and open his eyes to see everyone looking down at him and jisung.

"hello lele care to explain what you and jisung here were up to while the movie was playing you seemed to be having a lot of fun for someone who was so scared" renjun said with a raised eyebrow as he went to sit down on jenos lap like he was a business man sitting in a seat.

"uh well you see me and jisung are uh well... we're dating he's my boyfriend" chenle rushed out the last part and hid his face in the pillows.

"is that so..." renjun said looking over at jisung who just waved at him "is that true jisung" renjun said again staring directly into jisungs soul.

"yeah it's true we've been dating for about a week" jisung said looking down at chenle who still had his face hidden in the pillows.

"come with me jisung let's have a talk shall we" renjun said and stood up dragging jisung out the door by his ear.

renjun wasn't angry that jisung was dating chenle he just wanted to make sure his little brother was in good hands and wouldn't end up with a broken heart, renjun was overprotective of chenle but he was his baby brother and he would never let anyone or anything hurt him.

"if you dare break my baby brothers heart i'll send you flying i'll literally make sure you wake up in heaven" renjun said slowly as he pinned jisung to the door by his hoodie, jisung was lowkey scared right now he never knew renjun could be this scary.

"i-i p-promise renjun i'll never break his heart i would never" jisung couldn't believe he was stuttering right now it was something new to him.

"great let's go back inside it must be late" rennin said and let go of jisung and went back inside with jisung trailing after him.

"renjun what did you do to the poor boy" jaemin said when he saw jisung who immediately went to go hug chenle.

"i just made sure he wouldn't break my brothers heart no big deal guys" renjun said with a small chuckle.

"he looks like he's seen a ghost the poor boy" mark said looking at jisung who was peppering chenles face in little kisses.

"junnie can be scary when he wants to be i would know" donghyuck said with a shiver "he almost stabbed my eyes out with chopsticks and made me have an early meeting with god because i stepped on his shoe one time" he spoke distantly making renjun laugh.

"junnie isn't scary come here and get hugs from me and nono baby" jaemin said making grabby hands at the older who pouted and waddled over to where he was picked up and thrown on the bed by the two who laid beside him and hugged him tightly.

a/n

hey besties how's it going this book is almost over isnt that crazy but i just came up with a new idea that i want to write but we'll see.