10

the two boys were almost to the part of the school where the door was located when they heard footsteps and not just any footsteps it was the footsteps of one of the few security guards the school had patrolling the school at night.

"fuck security!" donghyuck whisper- yelled as he quickly pulled mark into a closet to hide them from the guard, The closet was tight and compact meaning mark and donghyuck were within centimetres of being pressed together.

donghyuck didn't know how small the closet would be and was blushing all kinds of shades of red as he felt mark pull him close and smirk down at him.

"wow sunshine imagine all the things we could do in here" mark chuckled to himself not expecting donghyuck to step on his toes with his doc martens "ow! sunshine what was that for" mark had to resist the urge to scream and deck donghyuck in fear of security hearing them.

"dont be such a pervert!" donghyuck said and mark could feel the glare the younger was giving him and this made mark laugh a little more.

"get your mind out of the gutter hyuckie baby i wasn't thinking anything nasty" mark said with a smirk that never seemed to leave his face, mark saying this made donghyucks blush become worse if that was even possible.

after a short wait that felt like forever to donghyuck they finally felt the feet of the security guard pass by and turn the corner of the hall.

the boys opened the door of the closet and made their way to the door this time actually making it there, just like mark had said the door wasn't locked and opened without any troubles.

once outside on the balcony donghyuck looked over the railing to see how far of a jump it would be upon Inspection he found out it wouldn't be that far of a jump but still decided to let mark go first.

mark climbed over the railing with ease slowly lowering himself down just enough to make the jump as low as possible, he still had to make fall a little bit.

once mark was down donghyuck made his way to the railing and trying to get down the exact same way that mark had just done, he had a little further of a drop because he was a little shorter than mark but the shoes he had one would help him.

once they were both down, Mark took donghyucks hand making the younger boy blush furiously and hide his face In embarrassment, he wasn't used to people giving him affection.

The two boys still had to be wary as they were still round the school, they had to be quiet in case someone from the school saw them and told a teacher or a member of staff.

"follow me sunshine" mark whispered into the boys ear, mark played it off by saying it was so one one could hear them but in reality it was so he could be close to the younger boy and make him flustered and blushy.

Mark made sure to keep them out of the light by staying away from any street light or any source of light, he did this until they were out of sight of the school and couldn't be heard from the building.

"good job baby we did it!" mark said as he high-fived the younger boy, donghyucks eyes widened at what mark called him and he blushed for what felt like the hundredth time in the past few hours... he hated it.

"don't call me that hyung" donghyuck whined making mark laugh at the boy who in his opinion was acting like a little baby so the same was fitting at that moment in time.

"i don't know baby you look like a baby to me" mark said with a smirk, donghyuck pouted a little making mark want to kiss him but he'd never admit it. mark had never been in love and he wanted to keep it that way for now, he didn't see the point in love if he was just going to end up heart broken anyway.

donghyuck was about to respond to mark calling him a baby but before he could he was pulled by the wrist as they continued down a small alleyway like road.

"no time to whine hyuckie we've got to get going" mark shouted quietly from in front of the younger boy who was still letting mark drag him down the street without a care in the world.

after a few minutes of walking down the narrow street they made it to what looked to be a 7/11 or something of that nature, if they were being honest they didn't know where they were going because none of them had been down this way before even though donghyuck had been at this school for as long as he could remember.

the shop was small and compact, donghyuck had no idea how they were going to get anything from it because they had no money and no way of getting money. the best option they had was to steal and donghyuck knew he wouldn't be good at that.

"hyuck let me handle this all you need to do is watch out for us. ok?" mark said as they made their way to the entrance of the shop slowly trying not to look suspicious even though donghyuck was already sweating bullets.

nonetheless the younger nodded and followed mark into the small store where he kept looking at the worker making sure he wasn't watching them or looking in their general direction.

after a few minutes of picking things up and discreetly putting them into each of their pockets mark spotted what he had been looking for the whole time, cigarettes, the catch was they were behind the counter and mark knew he needed them.

"hey hyuckie do you want to go talk or like flirt with that worker while i go get something from behind the counter" mark whispered while they were in one of the back corners of the shop, both of them looking at the worker.

"the things i do for you mr lee" donghyuck sighed and ever so slowly walked up to the counter and smiled at the boy.

while donghyuck was talking with the employee mark made his way slightly behind the counter to where he could just reach the cigarette packets, he would have to jump back over the door of the desk but he'd face that problem when he got to it.

he continued to search for the brand he liked eyeing every one of the small boxes trying to figure out what one to take, he was trying to buy time while he thought of a way out.

he picked up one of the boxes and decided to just jump over and make a run for it hoping donghyuck would follow after him.

with his plan set in stone he did exactly as he had thought out and jumped the counter alerting the employee in the process and also making donghyuck aware of what was going on.

he ran past donghyuck not forgetting to take a hold of donghyuck right before he got out of the store because he had a feeling the younger might have gone into some form of shock.

"you kids get back here the police are on their way!" the employee of the shop screamed down the street, donghyucks eyes widened at that this was his first time ever running from the police in a way it kind of excited him.

mark on the other hand was completely chill because this certainly wasn't the first time he'd had a run in with the police and the past few times it's been for a lot worse than just stealing.