Chapter 9- Getting Worse

* William*

I sat in the waiting room in the clinic right next to Marianna who was very pale, nervous and slightly anxious. If she's really pregnant I'll take responsibility and take care of our child. However if she isn't pregnant I'm leaving her alone because I can't deal with another one of these.

" Will?" She called nervously.

" Yeah Mari?"

" I understand that you have a wife and if you don't want to be apart of the babies life I und-"

" Shh everyone doesn't need to know our situation and I recommend you keep your reputation because you don't want people to know your a home wrecker do you?"

She looked up at me with a painful expression and tears in her eyes. Damn maybe I am way too harsh. She started crying I feel bad but it's true.

" Hey..I'm sorry that came out he wrong way." Lie. " I meant you don't want to ruin your reputation and make people look at you like a home wrecker."

I rubbed her back and brought her into a hug.

" Do you love me William?"

She sniffed looking in my eyes. I sighed running a hand through my hair. This situation is very sticky. I really need to give up my whoreish ways.

" I love my wife." I told her truthfully. She nodded and layed on my chest.

" Well no matter what I will always love you William. I love you. I'm in love with you."

" Mari stop all we do is fuc-"

" Marianna Diaz?" The nurse called. After all the little test she had to do we sat and waited for the results. She looked very tired, stress and happy.

" Mariana how did you find out you were pregnant?" She light brown eyes shot up to mine and she gave me a small smile.

" I was craving weird cravings. Like pickles dipped in cream cheese and my momse enchiladas and brownies with sour cream on top. I couldn't keep all of it down and I noticed I had gained a little weight." She shrugged.

" Oh." Was all I said. I remember when Alexis was pregnant. She always craved chocolate and spicy things. Every night I'd come home I would put her swollen feet in my lap and rub them for her and put her straight to sleep. She was very adorable when she was pregnant. She always had freaking pee!

I remember during our little trip to our lake house a two hour drive took four hours because I had to keep stopping because she had to piss. I remember being so frustrated with her for us getting their so late I was acting like such a jerk and I made her cry. Of course she was emotional during the time but making her cry broke my heart.

I made it up to her though. I made sure she knew I loved her and how sorry I wa-

" William you okay?"  Mari looked at me with a concerned expression.

" What are you talking about?" I looked at her confused.

" Y-your crying." I touched my cheeks and felt the wet liquid and quickly wiped them away.

" I'm just tired." I half lied.

" But your-"

" I said I was fine!" She jumped from the sudden tone of my voice.

The doctor walked in carrying the results in her hand.

" Okay Ms.Diaz...you are four weeks pregnant." The doctor clapped.

Shit.

After the doctor walked out Marianna turned to me.

" What are we going to do?"

" Get an abortion." I blurted. She gasped and let out a sob.

" You asshole! I hate you! How could you say that?" She hit me over and over again while crying.

" What did you expect?! I'm a fucking married man! You knew that when you opened up you legs for the first time. " I yelled at her.

" I EXPECTED RESPONSIBILITY!" She spat picking up her purse and storming out of the room.

I sighed while running my hand through my blonde hair. Things are not looking up at all instead their getting worse. Worse than I expected.

Shit.