Chapter 17- Valentines Day Gone Wrong

* Hayden*

I straightened out my bow tie looking in the mirror. I smirked at myself and winked. Damn it I am one sexy cowboy baby.

I grabbed the red roses and gift for Alexis. Yes today is Valentines Day and I got a surprise for her. I went downstairs and grabbed the keys to the red Ferrari. I drove to Alexis house and kindly knocked on the door.

" Oh Hayden don't you look handsome. She's still getting ready but just hold on for a minute okay."

I smiled at Caroline. Even with her bald head she was still beautiful inside and out. I held out my other hand that held a gift for Caroline. She opened the box and gasped.

" I know how much you love luxurious things because hell you left me for it." I laughed but however she did not. I cleared my throat and continued. " I bought you a four day spa in the Hilton hotel."

She gasped and crushed me in a hug. She squealed on delight and I patted her back.

" Thank you."

" No mommy you can't leave! I'm your Valentine!" I herd Jace's little voice scream. I looked at Caroline confused and she smiled.

" Jace doesn't Wang to share his Valentine."

I walked to where his voice came from and saw Jace crying.

" See!" He grabbed a paper card with hearts and coloring handing it to his mom with a rose.

" Jace baby this is nice. I love it." She accepted it giving him kisses. " I love you mommy happy Valentines Day, Jace. Baby it's perfect."

" But mommy you can't leave with Hay day I'm your Valentine!"

" You are bubby. See I got you a gift too." She handed him a huge teddy bear and a little box of chocolate. " You like it?"

Jace took the gifts and nodded. " You and Hayden are both my Valentines. Hayden is just taking me out to a dinner as a gift bubby. I promise baby we will be home so I can kiss you goodnight okay?"

Jace wrapped his arms around his mother mumbling and okay. When she turned around and saw me I damn near had a heart attack when I saw what she was wearing.

This black dress was very very sexy. I felt my junior rise in my pants.

" Baby you look ravishing." I gave her the roses. She smiled and took them.

" Thanks love you look very handsome." I closed Jace door and pushed her up against it. I grabbed her leg and put it on my waist and grinded into her.

She tried to hold in her moan by whimpering instead. She wrapped her arms around my neck and layed her head against the door.

" You feel what your doing to me?" I whispered huskily in her ear. I kissed her neck and began sucking. She patted my arms frantically.

" Stop stop we have to stop." She pulled her leg down but I grabbed both hands putting them above her head.

" You look so sexy I don't know how to stop myself." I traveled my hands from her hips to her flat stomach and almost to her chest but she found the strength to pull away and push me against the wall.

" Do I tempt you baby?" She whispered in my ear touching my belt buckle. Then dipped her hand inside my pants feeling the boxers covering my crotch.

" Very much." I responded with a hint of pleasure. I felt my cheeks getting hot and she smirked with delight.

" Good..." She pulled her hand away and began walking. She was switching that thick ass of hers and she knew I was watching.

" You comin suga?" She said in a sexy southern accent. I damn near caught a speeding ticket running after her. She will be the death of me.

" Jesus lead me not into Temptations." I shook my head.

* Dinner*

" Happy Valentine's Day beautiful." I held up my glass.

" Happy Valentine's Day." We clinked glasses.

" So beautiful when can I meet the parents?"

" They died five years ago. My parents were journalist and happened to be in the wrong country at the wrong time a building exploded and they happened to be inside." She said trying not to cry.

" Awww darlin I'm so-"

" They lived a long happy life and are on a better place." I grabbed her hand as be dried her tears with a napkin. " So how was your childhood?"

I shrugged leaning back sipping my wine. Truth is I don't want to talk about it. I was a bad kid and did bad things and I just wasn't ready to talk about it. She scowled at me.

" Hay-"

" Have I told you how beautiful you are?" I leaned acrossed the table foconf her a kiss.

" No but you told me how sexy I was." She smirked tapping her finger on my nose. I playfully bit hee finger.

" Well let me remind you." I was about to raise her dress under the table. She felt me trying and let out a squeak pushing my hands away.

" Hayden you are a naughty boy." She playfully scolded.

" What can I say?" I chuckled.

" Well when can I meet your parents?" She asked folding her hands under her chin.

" Soon darlin. Very soon." I played with the jewlrey box in my hand. She gave me a beautiful smile and I couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again.

" I love you Hayden."

" Baby I love you too. I-" I was about to say something until her phone rang.

" Hello?..... What?!...We're coming!" She jumped up from the table making her way to the door. I slapped two hundred dollars on the table and ran after her.

" Alexis what's going on?"

" We have to go back to my house Caroline said there's a man asking to see me but she hasn't opened the door or saw who it was. All I know is I'm working f on a case and it can be anyone.

When I herd that I stomped on the gas speeding down the road to get back to her house. Alexis looked super worried and couldn't keep still. When I pulled up we jumped out the car and herd arguing. When I opened the door I froze.

William Jenner? I looked over at Alexis to see the color drain from her face.