Chapter 20- Building My Case

* Alexis*

I walk into the office with a stride in my step. Yes I was in building that William worked in but he will not see me. I walk go the front desk to see an old friend of mine Porsha. She's not really my friend I just use her to get information because she has the biggest mouth.

" Hey girl." I pulled up to the desk.

" Oh my god. Hi! How are you? How have you been?" She hugged me.

" So so. You know what I am here for so spit it out." I fake smiled.

" Soo it turns out William has slept with twenty girls from this office and one just had a baby." I blinked. Another child?

" By who?"

" Her name is Marianna Díaz. Out of all the women he slept with she is his favorite."

"  Whts the info on her?" I squinted my eyes.

" Oh girl she is a Latina hottie and has been around the block a couple of times. See girl I don't know why he messin with her?! She did two years in prison over her last relationship and I herd thean came up with HIV and herpes."

" Two years in prison for what?" I asked.

" I don't know but I got her file hold on." she walkes to the filing room and hands.

" Now Alexis you know I can't give this to you right?" I rolled my eyes and pulled out a twenty dollar bill she smiled handing me the file.

" It ain't like someone gone be looking for it anyways girl." She laughed.

"  Got an address?" She frowned.

" Girl you know I can't do that." I pulled out a hundred dollars. I'm going to be broke messing with this woman.

**********

I knocked on the blue door to her condo. The door opened and she stood there in skinny jeans and a blue sweater with her hair in a ponytail. When she noticed me her eyes got wide and she started to panic.

" Hey hey I'm not here to beat you up or anything I just need your help." I reassured her with a smile

" N-no I can't help you." She tried to close her door but I stopped it.

" Please we are getting a divorce and he is trying to take away my child and I can not let that happen."

" So you need me to embarass myself and look like a home wrecker to everyone?! Testify that I slept with him? No I can't help you. I will be in danger if I do that." She yelled.

" Is that why you have a bruise on your cheek? He hit you didn't he?.. You will not be in danger and I can promise that. Help me and I can help you." She sighed and stepped aside.

I saw the baby crib. I walked over slowly and looked inside. Their laid a baby boy wrapped up in a blue blanket. His nose, eye shape and lips all came from William.

" Is he his?" My voice croaked. I swallowed the lump on my throat. The baby opened his eyes and they were a pretty hazel green. " He's beautiful. What's his name?" I wiped my tears.

" Christian Hunter Jenner." I nodded. " So what do you need?"

I cleared my throat.

" I need connections."

" To who?"

" All the women he has slept with." She laughed at me and shook her head.

" I don't keep up with those women! You think we have a fucking get together and discuss are encounters with him? You are asking for a needle on a hay stack. Forget that! That's impossible."

" Exactly." I nodded. " To other women but not to you. See you stalk William. I know you know who he slept with because of your last relationship. Ricardo Severest. You did two years in Prison for breaking and entering, invasion of privacy, stalking and battery assult for beating him and the woman he slept with.....with a bat."

She looked away at the ground.

" That was a long time ago." She muttered.

" Yeah three years ago is a long time right? So. An I have those contacts or not?" I said sarcastically.

" Hold on." She walked away into her bedroom and came out with a notebook. There was entries of girls who he has kids by. He only has kids by seven other women so nine kids because be had twins with one.

Chio. Japanese.

One boy.

Trenton 3 years old.

Rachel. Hawaiian

One boy

Ezekiel 2 years old.

Michele. Native American.

One boy.

Atriel 1 year old.

Kayla. Black.

One week pregnant.

Silvia. Russian.

2 boys

Nikita, Alek.

Four years old

Caroline. American.

Eight months pregnant.

Mother Unkown.

Caleb

One years old.

Foster child not yet adopted

THIS IS CRAZY! He slept with so many women it is disgusting. I thought I knew this man but I guess not. He's nothing but a cheating scumbag. Its gross.

Poor Caleb is only one in a foster home.

Wow this is a bigger problem than I expected.