Chapter 7- Dinner Date

* Hayden*

" Caroline we are having guest for dinner please dress nice and don't do anything stupid." I said to her as she read a magazine.

" Let me guess is it a woman?" She said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

" It doesn't matter its my house now go get dressed and cut the attitude. Don't forget why your even breathing the same air as me." I said harshly.

" Well kick me while I'm down why don't you?" She stormed up the stairs as her voice shook

" Suck it up Caroline you got yourself into this situation. We could have been married by now but you wanted someone else. When I didn't have as much money as I do now you left me for some scum who hits you and then when you find out how filthy rich I am you come crawling back so please cry me a river."

" That isn't it at all Hayden! I loved you so much but I needed a more..financial promising future and you didn't have it at the time."

" If you loved me you would have stayed!"

" I'm sorry Hayden...I really am sorry but you can't expect me to turn back time. I can't do it." She continued up the stairs.

I ran my hand through my hair taking a deep breath to calm my emotions.

Ding Dong.

I rushed to the door flinging it open tons very beautiful Alexis. She had a very beautiful peach dress that was long sleeve and came to her knees and white heels. Little man was dressed in a peach button up shirt and black jeans with a little bowtie.

" Uh wow you guys look amazing."

" Well we dress to impress honey." She said playfully snapping her fingers. I laughed and stepped aside to let them walk in.

" Where's your doggie's?" Jace looked around.

" Jax! Travis! Get down here boys?" I whistled with my very country accent. They came running around the corner and Jace squeeled with delight.

" Hi doggies." Jace hugged my husky kissing his face. Jax never likes anybody but he licked Jace face.

" Wow Jax actually likes somebody." I chuckled.

" Your dogs are cute." Alexis looked around my house.

" Would you like a tour, darlin?" Her cheeks went up to her ears as she giggled.

" We're at endearments already?" I blushed.

" I uh- uh-"

" Well of course I would like a tour...suga."

I couldn't help but stare at the ass as she walked. God have mercy never seen something so round and beautiful at the same time. Soon it stopped switching and disappeared and I instantly looked up at her face that carried a glorious smirk.

" I hope you weren't doing what I think you were?" She giggled. I blushed and caught up soon leading the way.

After showing her my tweleve bedroom ten bathroom house and the farm land along with the inside and outside pools and basketball court. I live on a lot of land so it stretched really far and wide.

" Are you ready for dinner?" I asked as we came back to the kitchen.

" Yes and you have a marvelous house Hayden. It's so big and you live here all alone.  Its so big for just one person.You don't have a girlfriend or anything?"

" No I don't but I-"

" Am I late?" Caroline popped up in a simple blue flowy dress to her knees and her curly/wavy hair down.