Chapter 23- Suprise Guest

* Alexis*

" I granted you both custody because I knew by the way you guys aimed at each others throat you would use your beautiful son against each other. Soon it would be visits then you'd be so blinded with rage at the other you won't let them see your child. Non of you deserve this child more because you would only use him against one another.

For a couple that lasted for eight years of pure love I am very disappointed in you Mr. Jenner no woman deserves to be cheated on. For you Ms. Jenner or should I said Donna. You shouldn't be bringing these women here to tear your husband down and make him feel worse about what he has done.

You guys still love each other but maybe you weren't meant to be. I wish you the best of luck. Case dismissed."

----------------------------------------------------------

What she said was right. We would use our son to fight against one another and that's not fair to him. I left my son with his father because I robbed him of time with Jace.

I clouded by my anger and hurt feelings and didn't think about what I was doing. Despite his affairs he was a great father to our son. I never should have robbed him of time to get to know his son and see him grow within those right months.

William would never bring the other woman around d my son out of respect for me and I know that for a fact. I owe him this time with our son. No father deserves to have his son taken away for eight months without any communication.

" Girl what is you doin?" My old friend Angela said as she had a full glass of red wine.

" I don't know Angie I've been through so much." I shrugged playing with my wine.

She looked at me crazy and put our glasses on her table and help me stand up.

" You came here to get away darling. Come on you have two more days left make the best of it girl. Just let go and move on. Fuck all the men who screwed your heart baby because there is plenty of men out there. For now let's chill."

She grabbed a remote and turned on some old school jams. My favorite actually. This song took me back to my high school years when I'd go see Boys 2 Men, Silk, New Kids on the block, N'sync and Backstreet boys in concert but this was my favorite.

Tell me what you want
Tell me what you need
Tell me if it ain't good enough for ya babe
Tell me

Listen baby
Anything is possible
Anytime you want it girl let me know
I won't ask why just let it flow

Do your thing baby take control
On my knees just say the word
No request is gonna go unheard
I'll take my time when I'm loving you
Foreplay at one won't end till two

Candlelight we're alone
I'm up in your mix if you put me on
Talk to me I'll understand
Your need to feel a gentle hand

Now girl it's not my style, I can not lie
You know I like to serve it on the freaky side
What you want I can't ignore
So tell me what your lookin for, yeah

And you know, you know
When I lay you down
I can hear your body speak
Telling me to kiss you till your knees get weak

All night working that, working that, working that body baby
In the bed, or the middle of the floor baby
My love is guaranteed to make you go crazy
Said I don't need nothing wrong
With loving you all night long

I swayed to the beat singing the song along with the music. I was feeling a bit tipsy but I continued to drink. Gosh I love this song it always made me feel good when a man asked me what I wanted and needed.

William never asked because he always knew what I wanted and needed and always prov- I need to get my mind off of him right now we just got divorced. I grabbed the bottle of wine and started chugging it down.

" There's my girl!" She clapped. Soon there was a knock at the door. I put the bottle down and sat down giggling. Damn it I was now drunk but it feels so good.

Damn I haven't just let go in years. Just for myself. I need to do this m-"

" Alexis." Angela came back in with a very worried expression.

" What girl? Why are you looking like that? Aren't we supposed to be turnin-"

Hayden appeared in my view. He had been two months since I last saw him and Caroline had told me that she was over carrying the baby. Connor wasn't ready to come out yet so why was he here?

H