Chapter 18- Truth Comes Out

* Alexis*

I stared at William and he stared back at me. He hadn't change much. I mean he got a little bit buffer but he still looks really handsome but the sight of him pisses me off more than shocked me.

" Guys I'm sorry I didn't know the father of my child would be here." Caroline said with tears in her eyes. I had to blink twice. William is the father of Caroline's child?

" I'm not here for you I'm here for my wife. That kid isn't mine either baby believe me." William said disgusted. Caroline took a step back and gasped.

" Oh-oh my god." She said breathless. Before I knew it I walked over and slapped William.

" You dirty, cheating,  bastard! I fucking hate you!" I screamed while beating on him. I felt arms pull me back away from William.

" Baby I'm sorry! I fucked up okay? I'm sorry baby I just want you and my son back and I came to take you home so we can fix this." William tried to reason.

" You can not fix our marriage! Its over! You cheated on me for four years and I was stupid enough to stay! I WANT A DIVORCE!" I screamed.

William's face went blank but his eyes held it all. Anger, hurt, surprised.

" Di-divorce? No Alexis your hurt I understand but I love you and you love me and we are going to be together.  We'll move passed this.

" I've had it!" I screamed at him." I have had enough of you cheating on my for the last four years of our marriage! For you choosing your work over our family! I've had enough of you! Your arrogant cheating bastard!"

I screamed throwing a vase at him. He dodged it and it crashed against the wall. I wish it would have crushed against his skull instead.

" There is no moving passed this because this is over."

" You don't understand what your saying!" He said. " You divorce me you'll ruin Jace's life. You'll ruin our sons life with your selfish decision! Don't be a selfish bitch. " William said getting angry.

I scoffed. No this asshole just didn't call me selfish. Before I could do anything I saw William fly to the ground.

" You don't ever call my woman a selfish bitch you pig. Then you come around here disrespecting Caroline!" He punched him again but I stepped in.

" Stop it Hayden! I know your mad baby bu-"

" How could you not tell me you were fucking married! I fell in love with you over one huge lie Alexis!"

" I was going to tel-" He held up his hand. He looked so angry it scared me. He was red and his light blue eyes were dark blue.

" I'm tired of the bullshit. I thought you were the one..but you used me..you used me to her back at that bitch ass trash! Was everything even real?" He screamed.

" Yes-yes everything Hayden I swear. I love you I just didn't know how to tell you."

" Yeah how does it feel to know your nothing but a rebound boy!" William said.

" Shut the fuck up you bitch before I damage your nose permanently." Hayden yelled pointing his finger.

" Hayden please I can explain everything just don't break up with me." I pleaded desperatly. I herd crying and everyone looked over to a crying Jace.

" Hey buddy." William held his hands out but Jace ran passes William and I to Hayden.

" Hay day!" Jace held out his hands. Hayden picked up Jace and hugged him.

" I'm so sorry buddy but I have to go." He put Jace down and walked our of the door but not before-

" Oh I almost forgot. Happy Valentine's Day." He threw a small box at me and left. I picked it up and opened it to see a diamond ring. A huge rock.

" What the hell is wrong with you?! You take my child away from me and have that country hick play daddy with my fucking son!" He screamed in my face.

" Well he was a better father than you." His face twisted in hurt and anger. Maybe that was too far.

" Fine you want a divorce? I'll give you one but then I will take full custody of our son and press charges against that boyfriend or ex boyfriend of yours and then press charges against you for kidnapping our son."

He picked up our son and hugged him but Jace pulled away from him and ran to me.

" Jace it's daddy baby." William said with tears in his eyes but he held them back. Jace hid behind my legs. William stood up took one last look at me and said something that shocked me.

" Isn't it funny how I slept with his girlfriend and we know each other and he happens to be with you? May want to check our that cowboy of yours."

When the door closed I looked back at Caroline who had a sad look on her face.

" Please believe me Lexi I didn't know he was your husband I swear-" I held my hand up.

" It's fine. I'm tired, angry, hurt and confused." I slowly walked to Jace room laid him down. When I walked into my room I cried.

What the hell just happened?