Chapter 12- Getting my Cowyboy Back

*Alexis*

It's been a week since Caroline came and apologized and we actually became really good friends. I've been busy this week because I recently got hired as a laywer at a firm and I haven't seen Hayden for a week also.

Today that's going to change. Hayden is working and Caroline gave me the code to his house. I'm going to go in and cook him a romantic dinner to clear things up. Caroline watched Jace for me during the day and he absolutely loves her.

I'm getting ready to go his house in a sexy red sparkly dress that comes to my mid thighs. I let my hair down and it curled on my shoulders.

I walked out my room and Caroline was on the couch eating Ben and Jerry ice cream. 

" Oh girl you look hot." She clapped.

" Thank you Carol."

" Your so going to have him in a puddle." I laughed.

" I hope so." I herd Jace little feet running down the hallway along with Jax.

" Mommy! Mommy! Cawol and Jax and me watch Simba and eat ice ceam." Jace jumped up and down.

" Cool baby but don't eat too much sugar honey I don't want you getting sick okay?" I rubbed his soft curls.

" Kay mommy." He gave me a kiss and a hug.

" Bye bubby! Love you."

" Bye Mommy wuv you more." I smiled and the tears gathered in my eyes. He just makes me so happy.

" Not possible baby." I walked out of the door and on to go get my cowboy.

* Hour later*

I had made steak, shrimp, mash potatoes and green beans for our dinner. I also bought expensive fine French wine. I aslo lit a few candles. I herd the door open and close and the sound of his voice from him talking on the phone.

" No no no I will not invest in that company its too small and doesn't have enough exposure or suc-" He froze when he saw me standing at the table. I gave him a nervous wave.

" Derek I'll call you back tomorrow."

He hung up the phone and tucked it into his fine black suit pocket. He looked absolutely scrumptious in his suit. I saw him starting at my legs and his eyes slowly raking up to my face.

" How-wha-?"

" Hey Hayden. Let me get that for you." I took his breif case and suit jacket and sat them on a near by chair. I grabbed his hands and intertwined them with mine. I stared into his beautiful light blue eyes.

" I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions and didn't let you explain." I lifted his hand and kissed it. " Your so special to me Hayden and you've been so kind to me and my son..especially my son. So how could I let someone like you slip through my fingers.

I'm falling for you Hayden and I'm falling hard." I held his cheeks. " I know we haven't known each other for long but I want to change that. I want us to be official because I want you in Jace and I's life.

Caroline came and explained everything to me. She came onto you and she was woman enough to apologize about it. She stays with me now I couldn't possibly let her sleep on the street another night while she's pregnant.

Forgive me for not giving you a chance. Its just I had been cheated on in my previous relationship and left Jace father and I couldn't handle being cheated on again it hurts too much to watch someone you love chest on you-"

I  was crying now but he let go of my hands and wiped my tears away. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my

back.

" Shhhh I'm not going to hurt you darlin. I forgive you baby. Don't cry. Look at me." He said. I looked into his eyes and he grabbed my cheeks looking me deep down on my eyes.

" I know it hasn't been long either but love has no time and for the time we spent together and apart I realized that you were the only one I wanted. I couldn't even look at another attractive female ever again because I have you stuck on my mind. I love you. You don't have to say it back but I do and I want to be in Jace and your life."

I crashed my lips into his and he kissed me back aggressivly. He held me so close our bodies were squished together there was no poisssble space. My hands got tangled in his hair and he lifted my leg around his waist.

He held onto my leg well my ass as we kissed. He grinded his body into mine making me let out a moan I didn't know could even still exsit. I tilted my head back in pleasure and he started creating hickeys on my neck.

After a few minutes and a few hickeys he pulled away from me. My face twisted with disappointment. Damn it I wanted to go further. He noticed my face and smirked panting a passionate kiss on my lips.

" I want it too baby.. So badly but I don't want to take you here. I want to take you in paradise on an island where its just you and me and keep going to we can't go any more. Have you so exhausted you'd sleep for days then wake back up only to start again. Your going to forgot what it feels like to walk...I promise. I have plans for this body. Positions you can never even guess or imagine. Just wait."

He left me in a daze. I was imaging the things he'd do to me. I forgot where I was I was breathing so hard. I sat up and saw him looking over the food.

" You alright darlin?" He teased. All I could do is stumble over to him. Damn he had my head spinning.

Well I definitely have my cowboy back.