Chapter 11- Woman to Woman

* Alexis*

I sat lazily on my couch wrapped in a blanket and drinking hot cocoa watching some corny soap opera. I just do not have good luck with men. Every time I invest myself into him he turns out to cheat on me.

Jace was laying down taking a nap. Jax came up to me and jumped in my lap. I starred at the adorable husky. It reminds me so much of Hayden.

" Hey Jax." I rubbed his head. He layed in me while I petted him behind his ears. He was such a lovely dog and was nothing close to a burden. Such a wonderful obedient dog. He slept right next to Jace every night.

" Jax your so wonderful I wish I could find a man just like you. Would you cheat on me boy?" I playfully asked. He barked. There was an sudden knock at my door.

Jax ran to the door first. I opened it to see Caroline. Her eyes were red and so was her nose. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants. I couldn't help but feel bad for her but I was more upset with her.

" Why are you here?" I said harshly.

" I came to apologize and hopefully I could talk to you about what happened."

" Listen I don't care just got back go Hay-"

" He doesn't want me. He kicked me out the minute you left." She said.

" Not my problem."

" Please can we just talk... Its really cold out here and I'm pregnant." She sniffed wiping her nose with her sleeve.

" Where did you go after he kicked you out?" I asked.

" I slept outside on a bench..I have no where else to go." She cried. I sighed letting her in.

" Here's a towel wash cloth..you can borrow some of my clothes. You must be hungry so I'll fix you something. Then we can talk."

* An hour later*

She sat down across from me in my Greg college sweatshirt and some leggings with some footies. I fixed her some soup and tea along some crackers and a sandwhich. She dug in stuffing food in her mouth not even bothering to swallow.

When she noticed me she stopped and looked down at her food.

" I kissed him.."

" Obviously." I rolled my eyes.

" He doesn't love me anymore. I thought I could win him back over but failed miserably. I just needed that kiss to see if he felt anything for me but he didn't feel anything. I miss him so much. I loved him so much my heart aches for him.

We knew each other since we were little and have been together since we were twelve all the way way up to twenty three. He was going to purpose to me.  He didn't really have much of his own and I needed a promising stable future for us. He just didn't have it.

It was his grandfathers birthday party and I saw this man...he was very attractive and had loads of money and he saw me as well. I was very hesitant but he told me he could take care of me..something Hayden couldn't do that the time so I excepeted.

I thought I loved this man but I was in love with his money. I told Hayden I was leaving and god..." She started crying again. " He begged me not to leave him and he was on his knees. He said he'd get a better job he'd work nights and give me anything what I wanted. It just wasn't enough so I left.

A few years later this man had promised me we'd be together to only find out he had a wife and she had a child. I had confronted him and told him how much I hated him for doing this to me. He slapped me and called an ungrateful bitch and took everything I had.

If I could change back time I would and I would've been with Hayden and we could have had children by now but I am pregnant just not by him."

She wiped away her tears and I had wiped away mine. 

" He's all I have. My families turned their backs as soon as they herd I had left Hayden for more money. What I came today is Hayden is a very wonderful man. He would never do anything to hurt or harm anyone. When he loves he loves hard. I can see he's already fell in love with Jace.

He really liked you Alexis and I'm sorry I screwed you guys up. Woman to woman I apologize and ask for your forgiveness. All I want to see is Hayden happy and he's happy with you. Don't let him slip through your fingers."

I nodded and gave her a hug. " Thank you for stopping by and apologizing. Since you need a place to stay you can stay here for free I won't charge you."

She shook her head furiously. " I can't do that to you."

" You can stay." She sobbed again. Damn this girl is very emotional.

" I've messed up your relationship and you still show me kindness. Hayden deserves you." She said.

Now all I have to do is go get my man back. No go get my cowboy back.