Chapter 15- Found You

~ William~ Picture of Marianna

*Warning Strong Language*

" Oh my god!" The girl screamed as I rolled off of her body. I layed down next to her trying to catch my breath. Damn she's a good lay. I got up and threw my condom away and pulled on my boxers.

" Where are you going?" She leaned up covering her carmel skin with a the sheets.

" Home. Thanks for the lay Kayla." She jumped out of bed grabbing her black silk robe tying it up.

" You don't have to go William. I mean I felt like we had a connection." She purred grabbing my shoulders.

" Kayla darling." I grabbed her shoulders. Her eyes looked on my eyes full of hope.

" You and I will never happen." I put on the rest of my clothes and left.

When I got in my car I sighed. Time to go check on Marianna. I have to accept that I did the dirt and now I have to take care of my responsibility and her-our baby. I'm going to love him. Yes its a boy. I'm going yo take great care of him. Me and Mariana aren't together but we are going to co-parent.

I walked into her condo and saw her eating some nachos with chocolate sauce on top. Gross.

" Hey Mari." I walked in and sat on the couch next to her.

" Je William ¿cómo estás dulce? Me gustaría que estuvieras aquí bebé estaba pateando una tormenta."

( Heh William how are you sweet? I wish you were here baby boy was kicking up a storm)

I laughed. She's so cute bubbly when she's pregnant.

" Found any names for our baby?" She looked at me and nodded quickly.

" Jose, Ricardo, Enrique, Joseph, Gabriel, Pablo, Miguel-"

" All Hispanic based names? Okay how about Gabriel William Jenner?" She shook her head.

" Gabriel Liam Díaz." She corrected. I frowned.

" Absolutely not. He is my son so he will have my last name." I said sternly.

" You act like you weren't asking me to get an abortion seven months ago. Get out of here with that. He's my son and I will be his primary parent." Hell no.

" I thought we decided on co-parenting?" She laughed picking up her plate walking to the kitchen.

" I will not have my son surrounded by the whores you sleep with around my son. "

" I will not any other woman around our son other than my wife." She snorted walking passed me.

" Your wife left you and she's never coming back. You think your wife if sh ever did come back would want you back? Your ruined her life. So give up your hopes because you'll never see her or that daddyless son of yours. Plus what was a rich white man like you doing with some black whore. The sex must have been go-"

Before I knew it my hand connected with her cheek with such a force I didn't know I had. No one ever talks about my wife like that. Especially some side hoe. I grabbed her by her chin forcing her to look at Mr as she cried and shook with fear.

" You don't ever talk about my wife like that again. You forget your are nothing but the side whore who is carrying my child. Next time you open that mouth of hours to ever talk negative about my wife our precious baby boy will never know imhis disgusting mother." I shoved her chin away.

She leaned against her counter crying her worthless life out. I don't care should have never opened her mouth. I'm cutting her off. No more money.

" Your cut off and I will be taking custody of our son." I slammed the door. These stupid side hoes will never learn.

When I got home I went straight to the kitchen. I poured my a glass of scotch.

" What do you want Peter?" I called out. I knew he was hiding in the living room. He turned on the light and stood up.

" I want to apologize." I shook my head while drinking the rest of my drink.

" Forget it. I don't hold grudges let's just move on to you explaining why the hell your in my house like some cheap ass spy." He laughed and set a file down in front of me.

" What the hell is this?" I looked at the manila colored folder.

" Open it." He nodded his head. I rolled my eyes opening the folder to see pictures of my wife.

My eyes were glued to the picture. She had gained a little weight but hey that shit looks sexy and its not bad heavy weight either. She was always trying to keep a very skinny body. I was beging her to look like this.

There was my son. Tears spilled from my eyes seeing my little boy. He looked so happy and so darn adorable.

" I found her. She's seems to be working at some law freaking firm and that's not it keep looking."

I went to the next picture and saw some tall almost buff looking dude kissing my wife while Jace was on the swings. Hell fucking no!

I flipped to the next one to see them all together, again and again and again and again! My fingers crumpled the paper. I took my shot glass and threw it against the wall.

I took my bottle of scotch took a few gulps and threw it on the ground. This big fucking cowboy is with my wife? Absolutely not. No I will not let my wife be taken by some country hick.

" GET MY JET READH NOW!" I ran upstairs into my room and packed my suit case like a crazy man.

" You should think about this William..you cheated on her for four years now she's found happiness and this is just your karma." Peter said.

I fluttered my eyes turning around.

" I'm sorry who's friend are you? Who's side are you fucking on Peter?! Where's your fucking loyalty!" I shoved his chest.

I grabbed my suit case and stormed to my car. If this country hill billy dick head wants to take my wife well fuck him because he's not taking my wife.

I gripped the steering wheel as I sped to the airport. This is going to be one hell of a ride.

They better be fucking ready for me