The Secret

Gulf was still in dreamland, dreaming about cats and food when the alarm suddenly started blaring out of nowhere. With his hand on his chest, he instinctively sat up.

Confused and pissed at the same time, Gulf looked left and right for the damned alarm from hell. Wasn't it the weekend? Why in the world was his alarm bothering him so early in the morning, then? He's got nothing to do on weekends, but sleep in.

After a short while of blindly looking, he found his phone right by the bedside table closest to him. He was about to silence it when he realized it wasn't the one making the awful noise. His phone was behaving and wasn't making any sort of noise.

Now, he's even more confused.

If it's not his phone? Then what the hell is ringing?

Following the noise this time, Gulf looked towards the other side of the bed and there he found another phone lying on the other bedside table. It was for sure the culprit. The phone was almost vibrating because of how loud the sound was coming out of its speakers.

The only problem now is, who's phone is it?

Gulf was just about to reach for the mystery phone when his bedroom door suddenly opened wide and in came none other than the Mew Suppasit. The younger boy almost choked on air upon seeing the older man strut into the room in nothing but his underwear and a towel around his damp neck. He must've just taken a shower.

"Oh shit," Mew cursed as soon as he heard his phone's alarm. Then he flew towards the other side of the room and quickly shut off the offending sound. "Sorry, I forgot about my alarm."

Mew looked at Gulf sheepishly while the other still sat looking at the door where Mew was standing only a few seconds ago. Gulf's brain was still catching up with everything that was happening at the moment.

"Gulf?" Mew waved a hand in front of the boy in order to get his attention. "Everything okay?"

Gulf blinked and his brain finally started kicking back into gear. Turning his head to look at Mew standing by his bed in his underwear, everything suddenly came crashing back to him.

He suddenly remembered how he agreed to bring him home, how they had a talk, how they kissed out of nowhere, and then some..

And finally, how they ended up sleeping next to each other, side by side.

Or so he thought..

"What are you thinking about right now?" Mew asked with a slight smile. "Although from the look on your face, I can sort of guess..."

Gulf glared at him. He clearly knew what he's thinking of but still dared to ask him the question! The nerve of this guy! This was all his fault in the first place! Who told him to skip meals AND sleep just because he thought he was ignoring him? What is he, a child? Why is he going around making him worry? Worry him enough that he agreed to take him to his own home! Hah!

He wanted to say all these things in front of Mew but sadly couldn't find the courage anywhere in him.

"Nothing." Gulf answered instead. Today was not his day. Then realizing Mew was still in his underwear- "Can you please put on some clothes?!" -He exclaimed. Why are you walking around in your underwear, he added under his breath.

Mew just laughed before coming closer to the younger boy, his mouth just a hair's breadth away from Gulf's sensitive ear. "Why? Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"O-of course not!" He replied indignantly. "Why would I be.."

"Hmm.." Mew mused. "True. We did a lot more last night and you were just fine."