Lunch Date

As soon as the class ended, Gulf found himself racing towards the door without thinking about the friends he left behind.

"What the hell is up with him?" Gun asked as he was just putting away his laptop. "Did he forget something at home?"

"Maybe his sanity," Mild answered, jokingly.

Saint snorted. "More like running away from a certain someone."

"Who?" Both Mild and Gun questioned. They had a feeling they already knew the person but still wanted clarification.

"Who else would he be so afraid of, aside from P'Mew?"

"Ah, that's true. Everything gangsta for him until Mew comes into the picture." Gun commented, making the other two laugh with him.

"But jokes aside, what do you think happened?" Mild asked Saint as the three of them exited the room and into the now busy hallway.

Gun nodded in agreement. "You had a class together before this one, right? Anything interesting happened then?"

Saint cocked his head on one side, a smile forming on his face. "Let me tell you exactly what happened.."

~ Flashback - A Few Hours Ago ~

Saint was minding his own business, listening closely to the lecture like the good student that he was, until his phone vibrated on his desk. He glanced at it and saw that he received a new message. 

He unlocked his phone, unconsciously opening the message, and immediately regretting it. It was from the person he hated the most! How can he just open it without checking who it was from first?!

Annoying Bastard: Hey hun, I got one question for you.

Saint: Piss off.

Annoying Bastard: Woah! Is that how you treat someone 7 years older than you? Tsk tsk.

"I swear to God," Saint muttered under his breath, making Gulf turn his head towards him all confused.

"Everything okay?" He asked. Why was his friend suddenly swearing under his breath? So uncharacteristic for his name.

"Yeah, yeah. Just someone testing my patience, is all." Saint answered vehemently. Then he turned his attention back to his phone and typed a reply.

Saint: What do you want, P'?

Annoying Bastard: Much better. Okay, so my friend wanted to ask about your friend's schedule for today.

Saint: You mean P'Mew?

Annoying Bastard: Who else would be bending over backwards just to get your friend's attention?

In another classroom in a totally different department, Mew was hovering over Zee when he was messaging Saint. And as soon as he saw what Zee just sent, he not-so-gently smacked him in the head.

"Ow!" Zee whined. "What the hell, man?"

"Can you refrain from insulting me to my face like this?" Mew scolded him.

"I'm helping you, aren't I?" He retorted back, rubbing his now sore head. Then his phone beeped indicating a reply from Saint. "He finally replied back!"

"Let me see," Mew grabbed the hand that was holding the phone and pulled it closer to him. "What did he say?"

Cutiee: What makes you think I'll give it away just like that?

"See? I told you it's not going to be easy." Zee shook his head. 

"Ask him what he wants. With a reply like that, you just need to play their game."