Can I Get Your Number?

Mew finally threw his pen on the desk after twirling it between his fingers for the longest time. He has been thinking non stop about something.. About a certain someone, actually. He doesn't know why but that pretty face was stuck on his mind like glue.

He shook his head for the umpteenth time, feeling confused. Where was this sudden attraction came from? He knew he was attracted to guys from way before, but nothing like this. Not at first sight like this. This felt different, yet in a good way. But he doesn't know what to do with it.

Off heard his friend sigh again and decided to finally intervene. "What's going on with you? How many more sighs do you have left in there?"

Mew didn't even spare a glance at his friend and carried on thinking about the dark haired boy. He was contemplating on what to do next. "Hey, do you remember that time we went to that breakfast place?"

"You mean, Kafé At Delight? Of course! That was just a few hours ago. Are you okay?" His friend laughed at him but was silenced after one irritated look. "Sorry, sorry. But what about it? Their drinks weren't that mind blowing, in my opinion."

"I don't care about their drinks, nor their food."

Off looked at him with a puzzled look. "The ambiance then..?"

"No!" Mew was frustrated. Why can't his friend see where he's going with this?!

"Then what?!"

"Those," he suddenly became shy. He realized this was his first time asking his friend about something like this. "Those group of guys that was there with us.."

His friend finally got it, his mouth forming a big O. "Ah, those loud ones. What about them?"

"Does any of them seem familiar to you?" Mew found himself praying that Off knew at least one of them, that way he doesn't have to repeat this same conversation to his other two friends. But his friend just shook his head, eyes narrowing at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Off scooted closer to Mew. "Why are you asking, huh?"

Mew looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Nothing. Just curious."

"Uh-huh. Curiosity killed the cat, remember? Don't lie to me! I know someone specific there caught your eye. You weren't exactly slick with your stares, you know."

Mew lightly pushed his friend away. "You asshole! If you knew then why did you act like you didn't when I first brought this up?!"

Off smirked. "I just wanted to see you squirm."

"What a friend you are!"

His friend just laughed and threw an arm around his shoulders. "Don't worry, bro. This wonderful friend of yours will help you. Remember, Zee happened to know one of those guys from his club."

"Right! Of course, he does. How can I miss that?" Finally, a lead!

"Because you're too busy thinking about that young boy."

Mew just smirked, no sense in denying it now. "Whatever. Just message Zee already."

~.~

Gun grunted as he exited the class with a laughing Gulf shortly behind him. "Remind me why I'm taking that class again?" It has got to be the most boring class in a long list of boring classes. He felt like it was such a waste of time sitting in that class.

Gulf's laughter got louder, dodging students as they walk on the crowded hallway. "Because I asked you to take it with me and you couldn't say no since you love me."

Gun rolled his eyes. "Ugh. I just hate you sometimes, you know that?"

"I know, I know. But you can't since I'm getting you lunch today too." His friend just snorted back at him as he took his arm and dragged him towards the exit.