Weekend Party

"Are you free next weekend?" Mew asked as he stood in line right next to Gulf. "Please say you are!"

"Well, I think I should be-" Gulf started to answer but suddenly remember what Gun told him earlier today.

"Keep this weekend free for me pleaseee~" Gun said with puppy dog eyes and he couldn't help but nod. How can he say no to that face?

Gulf carefully glanced at Mew who was looking at him expectantly. How can he have his puppy dog eyes, too? Why is everyone attacking him like this today? "I'm sorry, P'Mew. I already said yes to my friend this weekend."

"Friend?" Mew carefully asked. It's not THAT friend from the restaurant before, right? "Which one?"

"Gun." He answered, keeping an eye on the line as it will be his turn to order soon. "He wants us to go to a party with him."

"Ah, do you know who's party?" It's not like he was going to crash the party or something. He was just curious, that's all.

Gulf shook his head. "Nope. Just someone Gun knows." Then it was finally his turn to order. He unlocked his phone to check any messages from the others, and of course there was. They wouldn't pass an opportunity for free drinks like this.

Gun: Hi, B! I'll have an iced caramel macchiato, an espresso frapp for Mild, and of course a salted caramel frapp for Saint. Thank you, you wonderful soul! <3

Gulf shook his head amusedly before relating the text to the worker taking the orders, along with his drink order. Then he looked behind him to Mew. "P'Mew, what would you like to drink?"

Mew was slightly taken aback. He didn't think he would be asked for a drink by none other than Gulf. He quickly racked his brain for anything to order at Starbucks. He doesn't really like coffee so he'll have to go with something sweet. "I'll have a Java Chip frapp."

The younger man smiled. Who knew that the Mew Suppasit was into really sweet drinks. "Okay, P'Mew."

"Thanks," the older one softly smiled to himself. Another point for him! Everything's going surprisingly well today.

"So how come you're getting drinks for everyone today?" Mew asked as the both of them started walking back towards the library. He didn't really need anything from there or have any sort of business in that location, but he didn't wanna separate from Gulf yet. At this point, he was bound to follow him anywhere he can.

Gulf took a sip of his green tea frapp before furrowing his eyebrows. "They were asking me questions I didn't want to answer so I offered to get drinks to get their minds off of it."

"So I'm guessing I'm not allowed to ask what questions those were since I already accepted a drink from you?" Mew asked teasingly with a smile forming on his handsome face.

"Precisely." You won't like the answer anyways. He added silently, hating himself for thinking about that guy once again.

He really hope he doesn't bump into him ever again.

~.~

"What's up, guys?!" Boat exclaimed as he charged towards where his friends were seated in their department's cafeteria. He was full of energy as always.

"Did you need to yell? We don't have any hearing problems, you know." Off chastised as the youngest one sat down on the chair across from him.

Zee looked up from his phone to him. "Mew's not with you? Didn't you guys have last class together?"

Boat just sighed. "Where else would he be? Where Gulf is , of course."

Off laughed as he shook his head, while Zee smirked. It was really amusing seeing their usually cool friend be head over heels on someone like Gulf. They couldn't wait to see how everything's eventually going to turn out.