I Promise You Forever Right Now

The lights were blinding. 

Excitement filled the air in the small, yet cozy bar located on 13th avenue. Everyone's cheers rang throughout the room, along with the loud sound of the guitar and the booming of the bass. Not to mention the lively beating of the drums.

The band seemed to have the audience captivated.

Their sound, their looks, and their laid back attitudes... Everything just fit perfectly with the atmosphere surrounding the cozy bar.

Everyone in the room was so focused on the band performing as a whole but Gulf's eyes were only glued to one person.

Mew...

He looks so perfect, Gulf thought to himself as he gazed lovingly at the vocalist of the band. He still couldn't wrap his head around how perfect this guy was.

Gulf caught himself almost sighing. He kind of had a feeling already but he knew this time for sure, he was truly, madly, and deeply falling in love with this troublesome guy.

This charming guy who came marching into his life destroying all his barriers, breaking all his rules, and building his own space in his heart, refusing to leave. Not taking no for an answer until he finally has no choice but to give in. After all, he was not immune to his devilish charms.

Gulf shook his head with an amused smirk as he yet again caught Mew sneaking a wink towards him. Was he purposely trying to embarrass him? Gulf tried to cover his smile with a light cough as his friends threw him a knowing look. He almost forgot they were there with him!

"I see someone's getting all the attention tonight," Gun said teasingly.

"Shut up," Gulf muttered but couldn't help smiling to himself. There must be something wrong with him! He's usually not like this..

 "Did you know he was gonna be here?" Mild asked, curious with everything that was happening at the moment.

Gulf shook his head. He had no idea whatsoever! He didn't even know Mew sang or furthermore, also played an instrument. To be honest, he barely knew a thing about the man but he couldn't help himself from being attracted to him. Totally unusual! He must have given him a love potion or something!

Frowning, he made a mental note to learn more about him.

"Of course he doesn't!" Gun answered. "This was supposed to be a surprise for him. I think?"

Saint narrowed his eyes. "Are you sure you should be saying that right now?"

"Ooops!"

Saint was just about to chastise Gun's big mouth when Mew suddenly spoke into the microphone. They didn't even realize the previous song already ended.

"I hope everyone's having a great time tonight!" Mew called out from the stage and was answered by loud cheers from the audience. "This next song is going to be our last one for tonight."

Gulf looked around as protests were heard and the atmosphere turned somber for a quick second. It seemed like nobody wanted this night to end just yet and Gulf a hundred percent agreed with them.

"For this next song... I would like to dedicate it to a special someone."

Gulf could feel his cheeks starting to heat up and he found himself looking at the table in front of him. He can't seem to lift up his gaze.

Not when he could feel Mew staring right at him! And the knowing looks from his friends on his peripheral vision wasn't helping his case either.

"I want to tell this person that no matter what happens, I will always gonna be by their side. Because my feelings are true and I don't want anyone else but them."