First Night

Gulf calling his name was his last memory for that day.

But he wouldn't trade it for anything. 

~.~

A few hours later, when dawn was still dark, Mew suddenly jolted awake.

He slowly sat up, rubbing his lightly throbbing head. He has mixed feelings about the dream he just had. The feeling of sadness and loneliness were overwhelming, and yet with one look at Gulf, his soul felt lighter, happier.

Mew wasn't sure why that dream felt so real, and why his body felt heavy and tired, like he just had a really rough day, mentally and physically. He wondered what he was doing before he fell into a deep sleep on his bed.

A sound coming from outside the door shook him out of his thoughts, giving him time to actually look around and notice his surroundings.

"What the-" He cursed, completely taken aback by what he was seeing. Where the hell am I? This is not my room!  He thought to himself.

He was just about to get off the bed to try and figure out whose place he was at, when the door suddenly swung open as Gulf walks into the room.

"Oh, you're awake," Gulf said as he wiped his hair dry with a towel. It was clear he just came out of the shower. "How are you feeling, P'Mew?"

Mew's mouth dropped slightly open, eyes focused and not leaving Gulf. His eyes blinking to check whether or not he was still dreaming, but he wasn't! He really was with Gulf!

He couldn't believe he was with him all along!

"Y-yeah," he tried to formulate an answer. "What exactly happened?"

Gulf glanced at him with an amused smile before walking a little bit closer to him. "You fainted! At the party! Good thing I was there when it happened. Exactly how much did you drink?"

"I don't remember.." Mew tried to think back. He knew he was worried and stressing over something. but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

"One minute you were asking me silly questions like why I was ignoring you and then the next minute you were falling down."

Mew's face suddenly lit up. That was it! That was the reason for his misery! It was this guy after all. It was because he thought he was being ignored that he became depressed for a short while. "So, you weren't ignoring me after all?

"Of course not!" Gulf answered as he went to hang his towel. "I told you, I broke my phone and didn't have time to get one yet. Besides, I knew ignoring you wouldn't work anyway so why try."

Mew smiled. This boy was just too adorable. "Is that so.."

"Yeah, so you don't have to worry so much about that."

As Gulf was walking by the bedside where Mew was sitting, his wrist was suddenly pulled as he neared him. "What are you doing, P'Mew?"

"I just want you close." He said, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "I can't?"

"I-" The boy stuttered, his face slowly heating up as Mew continued to draw circles on the insides of his wrist. "W-whatever.."

"Really? If that's the case," Mew paused before pulling Gulf's body toward him and locking his toned arms around the other's slim waist.

"P'Mew!"

"You said I can do whatever I want."

"T-that's not what I meant!" Gulf tried pushing on Mew's shoulders but the older man wouldn't budge. "P'Mew!"