First Night pt.2

First Night.. 

More like try again. 

Mew thought solemnly as he stared at the dark ceiling. Beside him, lies his beloved, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully despite what they had shared just a few moments ago.

Was he that tired? But then again, he had to carry him back to his place and watch over him to make sure he was truly okay. So on that note, yes, he probably was exhausted.

Mew looked over to his side and stared longingly at Gulf's face adorably peeking out of his comfort blanket.

Reaching out a hand, he softly brushed his hair aside, letting his fingers linger just a tad bit longer on his pale cheeks, caressing them

He couldn't believe he was actually in bed with Gulf. Even though it's not exactly the situation he would've wanted, but he'll take what he can. It was still too early anyway. This time, he'll  do everything right. 

You don't rush things you truly want in life.

So he'll wait. For now.

It will be worth the wait, no doubt about it.

With one last look at him, Mew finally closed his eyes to sleep, thinking of how Gulf's so near and yet so far. Such a shame.

He'll just have to refer back to their moment earlier to satisfy himself for now.

For now, he thought.

~ Flashback about an hour ago ~

Gulf gasped as he felt Mew's hands grasped the back of his shoulders under his shirt, before sensually dragging them down toward the small of his back. Shivers ran down his spine. This man was too good at this, to Gulf's dismay. He was playing him like a violin.

What used to be a soft and sensual kiss quickly escalated to a scorching, and painfully stimulating one. None of them was ready for this. Everything felt rushed and messy, but this was everything they needed at this moment.

Mew bit Gulf's bottom lip a little bit too forceful, making the other tighten his arms even more around his neck. As if feeling sorry about the bite, Mew lightly suckled on that same lip before tangling his tongue with Gulf's timid, yet anticipating one.

Gulf opened his mouth a little bit wider, trying to fight over dominance with Mew's tongue before finally admitting defeat and going for his bottom lip instead. If he can't have his tongue, he'll have his bottom lip instead. That should suffice.

As Gulf caught Mew's bottom lip in between his lips and began to lightly suck and bit, Mew sneakily moved his hands to grab Gulf's behind, making the other arch his back in response. He didn't think being touched there would feel this good. He knew nothing at all.

Sensing no complaints, Mew carried on caressing and lightly squeezing his plump ass, making Gulf squirm over him more and more. But it wasn't until he separated their mouths and turned his attention and lips to his neck, that Gulf became more vocal.