Kafé At Delight

It's my senior year, Gulf thought to himself. It's finally my senior year! I have been waiting for so long!

One more year..

One more year and I can finally have a boyfriend!

~.~

*Ping* Gulf's phone suddenly received a notification from messenger. It was only 8 am and yet his friends were already going crazy on their group chat.

He reached for his phone and opened the messenger app. Their group name was called: B-Club

Mild: Good morning, everyone! How did you all sleep today?

Gun: Ugh, can you shut up? It's still too early you know.

Mild: Well, I'm so sorry for interrupting your beauty sleep, madam. Not like it would really make any difference on your face.

Gun: You little b-

Saint: Okay, okay. Let's not start this early today, huh?

Mild: I was just gonna say it wouldn't make any difference because you look perfect already! That was what I was gonna say. Truly!

Gun: Tsk. It better be or else I'm not supplying you anymore skin care products. You can buy them yourself.

Mild: Nooooo! I promise that was what I meant! I'm almost done with mine and I need more~

Saint: Okay, you can shut up now, Mild. You're already getting too loud in here and I couldn't even hear you yet.

Saint: Anyway, where's Gulf?

Gun: There! Just leaving us on read, as usual.

Mild: Good morning, bestieee!

Gulf: Good morning, y'all! And I wasn't leaving you guys on read. I was just enjoying myself as a spectator hahaha!

Gun: Hmm I'm glad we amused you. Now pay up! You owe me breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Saint: Gun, what the hell? He owes you 3 meals, B?

Gun: Uh-huh, because I did him a big, big favor.

Mild: What favor? What is this? How come I don't know about this, Gulf? I thought I'm your bestfriend?!

Saint: I almost rolled my eyes. Stop being so dramatic, Mild. But really, what favor? Gun? Gulf?

Gun: I'mma just let Gulf explain. I need to get ready still. Tell them, Gulf, honey!

Gulf: Thanks for keeping it a secret, Gun. I really appreciate it.

Gun: I like the sarcasm. And you're welcome, B.

Mild: Okay, now talk, Gulf. What favor?

Gulf sighed. How was he going to explain this to his other two friends? He really wasn't proud of what he did but he had to do it. There was no other choice for him. He knew that out of the three of them, Gun would be the person that would understand him the most. As well as someone that would get the job done, of course. He was an expert at it after all.

*Ping*

Mild: Helllooooo? Are you still there? Gulf?

Gulf: Dammit, can't you just give me a moment to organize my thoughts, Mild?

Mild: Daaang, sorry! I didn't know it was that serious!

Saint: Just shut up, Mild. Go on, Gulf.