10k Special!!! - Power Couple

"Mari! Come here!" Adrien yelled from the living room.

"Coming!" Marinette yelled back from the bathroom.

She quickly finished freshening up and scrambled downstairs to see what Adrien wanted her for.

"Look! Alya's announcing this year's power couple in Paris. I thought we could watch it together."

"Sure." Marinette snuggled next to Adrien on the couch.

"Do you think we'll win, Kitty?"

Adrien smirked. "Of course w'll win M'Lady! We're the best couple in all of Paris."

Marinette blushed softly and giggled, "You really think so?"

She received a confident, "Of course!"

Their playful banter was abruptly interrupted by Alya on the TV.

"Hello! It's Alya speaking and you're watching TVi News!" She grinned.

"Today Paris has chosen it's power couple of the year and I'm here today to announce the results! After all the nominations' votes were tallied, we have come to a final result. And Paris's power couple of the year is..."

Alya waited in suspense for a minute.

"Come on, Alya! Hurry up!" Adrien shouted impatiently.

"Be patient, Kitty," Marinette scolded him, with an amused grin.

"Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

"Wooh!" Adrien screeched in excitement. "We won! I told you Mari!"

Marinette grinned. "Yes you did."

"Well it looks like Paris's power couple this year is Adrinette! I'll be doing an interview with the couple sometime next week when they are available!" Alya continued. "I hope to see you guys then! That's it for me and now to Nadja, talking about the New Year's celebration!

-Time Skip to an Hour Later- By: Rachel with her Blue Paintbrush

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Marinette leaped up from her comfy spot on the couch with Adrien to answer the phone. She saw the caller to be Alya and she knew exactly what her friend wanted.

"Who is it?" Adrien called out groggily from the couch, sad to be awoken from a peaceful nap with Mari.

"It's Alya. I'm pretty sure it's about the interview, so when are you free?"

"Um. I think I'm open on Tuesday afternoon. Are you free then too?"

"I should be. I'll let her know."

Marinette pressed accept and said, "Hi Als!"

"YOU WON POWER COUPLE OF THE YEAR, MARI!!!" Alya squealed into her phone.

"I know, Alya," Marinette said with a wince at her loud voice going directly into her ear.

"We're free on Tuesday afternoon."

"Eeeeh! I can't wait!" Alya squealed into the phone again.

She hung up and snuggled right back into Adrien.

-Time Skip to the Interview- By: Kronos's Obliterated Body

"Welcome back to TVi News with me, your house, Alya! Today we have very special interview with Paris's power couple of the year! Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng! If you have any questions for the couple sure to tweet questions on Twitter and tag us so I can ask some of those!"