Unknown Confessions

I really liked this one shot, so I decided to do my own spin on it. I don't really remember which book I read it in so sorry but if you know, comment, and I'll add the author and book. I'm pretty happy about how this turned out! Thanks so much for 150+ views!!! I never actually thought that people would read my writing! And shoutout to @morganlbr for reading and voting!!

It was around midnight after patrol and Ladybug was sitting on the Eiffel Tower. (A/N I wanted to do like a rooftop but they aren't quite as high so teehee.)

"Hey Ladybug! How are you, today?" Chat said as he launched himself next to her with his baton.

Marinette knew there was something up with Chat because he never called her Ladybug. It was always Bugaboo or Milady or something related to that.

"What's wrong Chat?" she asked feeling concerned about her partner.

"It's nothing. It has to do with my civilian life."

Marinette knew the rules but it hurt her, seeing her partner so down, so she said, "I think it's okay as long as we don't tell names."

"Really? Ok. So it's a girl in my class. Ever since a couple weeks ago I started noticing I started feeling funny around her. But, whenever I come close or try to get to know her she starts stuttering. I think she's scared of me." Chat said pouring out all his worries.

"Wow. You boys are really dense." Ladybug muttered under her breath. "First of all, have you ever considered you have a crush on her?"

"Me? No! She's just a frie-"

"Save it! I've heard that one too many times. You like her!" she commanded trying to get it through his thick skull.

"Yes I do." He whispered once he realized why he got all those funny feelings.

"Great! Now second of all have you ever thought that she might stutter because SHE LIKES YOU!"

"What? Marinette likes me?! No way!"

"What did you say?!"

"Oh shit! Well it's too late now anyway. Marinette. You know her? When we met we sorta got off on the wrong foot. My friend sorta put gum on her chair and I was trying to take it off but it looked like I put it there so we got off on the wrong foot. But then we talked later and became friends!"

Marinette was shocked and completely speechless to here him say her name and talk about her like that. She knew it was way to coincidental to be fake.

So, she decided to test him. "Marinette? What' so nice about her?"

"Tell me you didn't just say that, Milady. Marinette's amazing! She's sweet, kind, fantastic, beautiful. wonderful, a great friend, awesome and so much more. She might even be better than you. I love her." Chat said in retaliation to her words.

When he finished his speech he turned to Ladybug and saw he eyes shining with tears.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I went to far. Please, stop crying LB." Chat said, feeling worried for his lady and incredibly sad that he made her cry.

She lifted her head up to meet his eyes and said, "Who knew Adrien Agreste was such a romantic person?"

"Excuse me!" Chat said in bewilderment that she found out his identity.

"Adrien Agreste, right? Model boy?"

"B-but how d-did you figure it out?"

"Oh please. The story with Marinette who sits behind you gave it all away. And the stuttering." Ladybug said as she gave away how she found out.

"But only someone in my class would know that Marinette sits behind me!" Chat said as he came to a realization.

"Think Chaton. Who hasn't been akumatized yet?"

Chat narrowed it down and came to a realization. "Marinette?"

Ladybug nodded with a proud grin on her face.

"There is no way that I just admitted to being in love with Marinette to Marinette! I'm not that blind!" Chat said in horror.

"I'm afraid you need to get your eyes checked Mon Chaton."

"That I definitely need to do, especially if I didn't see the resemblance!"

They both stopped talking abruptly and began staring into each other's eyes and began leaning in.

Slowly, their lips met and they kissed with a fiery passion poring all their feelings for each other into this one special kiss. They went slow and needy, keeping their lips attached until they needed to escape for some breath.

They pulled apart and breathed and kept staring at each other.

Suddenly Chat ruined the moment by saying, "Does this mean you love me too?"

"Of course it does you silly kitty! Otherwise I wouldn't have kissed you!"

Read, Vote, and Comment!
- I<3TooManyFandoms