The Blue Scarf

Things to Know Before Reading: Marinette is comfortable with Adrien now after realizing he was just like any other person and doesn't stutter and they told him it was because she was intimidated by his father since he was her idol.

The three friends were on the floor giggling while clutching their stomachs while the fourth turned into a blushing tomato from the embarrassed. Adrien, Alya, and Niño had been embarrassing Marinette to each other and reminiscing her clumsy moments.

She herself had to admit her clumsy falls and fails were hilarious and no one could change that. Alya had just retold the story of when she had failed to give Adrien his birthday present because she was so scared.

Marientte has been blushing while the others laughed. Adrien piped up, "What was the present anyway? No one ever told me."

The three went silent and Adrien wasn't sure what was going on. "What?" He asked in confusion.

Alya urged to tell him it was the scarf he thought his father made him but Marientte was persistent in telling her no. She finally felt bad after realizing he would feel sad that his father didn't make it and because he'd find out eventually she told him.

"It was a blue scarf." She said quietly hoping to not be heard, so she wouldn't break his heart.

He smiled brightly. "Like my father's? Why didn't you show me?" He said, innocently.

"It was your father's," Marinette said under her breath.

"What?" Adrien said confused.

Alya couldn't hold herself in any more and blurred out, "She made the scarf that you thought was from your father!"

Alya received a sharp look from Marinette after saying that. After seeing Adrien's face of confusion and heartbreak Alya understood why Marinette didn't want to tell him head on. They couldn't just destroy their innocent little cinnamon roll's heart!

"How? And why didn't you tell me?" Adrien said so heartbroken Marinette almost cried for him.

"I didn't want this to happen," she said, putting the emphasis on this. "I gave my present to Natalie to give to you, but I think your father asked her to get your present but she forgot so she gave you mine. But when you came to school, so proud of your scarf, I just couldn't bare to tell you."

Adrien smiled, "Thanks you so much for the scarf though! Even if my father didn't give it to me, it still means a lot to me and thank you for telling me."

"You're not mad?" Marinette asked in confusion. She had thought he'd be mad that she had kept this from him.

"No!" Adrien exclaimed in horror. "If anything, I'm extremely thankful that you made the scarf for me AND you didn't even tell me you made it, when I thought it was from my father just so I would feel bad that my father didn't get me anything!"

Marinette blushed brightly, while Nino, who was quiet during the whole exchange said, "Well dude and dudette, can we go back to making fun of Marinette? It was a lot more fun!"

Alya screamed out, "Yes!" while Adrien chuckled, and Mari, yelled out a Darth Vader accented, "Noooooooooo!"

The four continued their fun and games while Adrien decided he should start focusing more on his princess rather than his lady, who was obviously too far to reach.

I know this is really short but I have another one shot coming out this week, so be prepared for that. I am so thankful to have finally reached over 4.5k reads! I can't wait for 5k and I'll hopefully be done with the special by then. I hope you enjoy this one shot!

Read, Vote, and Comment!
-I<3TooManyFandoms