Filthy Dweeb

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 850+ reads! We're almost at 1k and thanks for getting my first one shot to 100+ reads! This was a really funny idea I had and I hope it'll be a lot of fun to write. This is a post reveal one shot.

Marinette's POV

I was walking to Adrien's house with Alya and Nino to surprise him. His father had given me the seal of approval just yesterday when Adrien and I talked with him so I decided to surprise him at his house.

We neared his mansion and we walked up to the door and knocked. The little camera thing popped out and it said, "Who is it?"

"Uh Natalie, it's Marinette, Alya, and Nino," I said. "We were hoping to surprise Adrien in his room today."

"Come in," Natalie replied back in a monotone voice.

We heard the click of the door unlocking and they walked on in. The mansion was huge on the inside and this was one of the few rare times we were allowed in. But we knew we would probably be seeing much more of the empty house.

We walked up to Adrien's room and knocked. "Coming Natalie!" He yelled out.

I stiffled giggles with my hands and Nino let out a quiet chuckle. But Nino got it when Akya slapped his mouth and hushed him up.

He was taking too long so we opened his unlocked door and marched in. But what we saw made our jaws drop.

MY BOYFRIEND was sitting on a beanbag and watching Naruto. I was shocked. What the hell was he doing?

Nino gasped in shock and cried out, "My BEST FRIEND is a FILTHY DWEEB!"

"My BOYFRIEND is a FILTHY DWEEB!" I screamed right back at him in a challenging tone.

He back down and Alya just yelled, "ADRIEN IS A FILTHY DWEEB!!!"

Meanwhile, Adrien just stared at us with a proud smile on his face and said, "I'm a filthy dweeb."

Suddenly Adrien's door flew open and Gabriel Agreste was standing in the doorway. He took one look at the TV and his face morphed into an expression of betrayal. "My SON is a FILTHY DWEEB!"

Adrien just looked proud, still and said, "Yes. I'm a filthy dweeb."

Thank you so much for all those reads! I hope you liked this one shot though I'm sorry that it's so short but I'm not gonna be posting for the next 4 days so it's like an apology one shot.

Read, Vote, and Comment!
-I<3TooManyFandoms