Shortie

I based this off the comic on top.

9 years old

"So if I grow taller than you like this, you'll marry me right?" Adrien asked Marinette as he reached high over her head with his hand. She would always be taller than him by a few inches but he was too eager for that to happen.

"How bout' we see if the time actually comes, Shortie?" Marinette replied, not wanting him to be taller than her.

The two had been best friends since they were 3. They'd do everything together. They'd play, push, run, talk, and mess around all day. They're moms had shipped the two sooo hard since they first met.

10 years old

"Mari, honey! Where are you going?" Sabine's asked her young daughter.

"I'm going to see Adri, Mommy!" she replied back.

She skipped out of the house and went to the park to see Adrien. She saw him sitting on the rim of the fountain looking worse than upset. "What's wrong Adri?" she asked feeling concerned for her friend.

He just let out a sob and grasped her tightly. She held his head to her chest and let him sob quietly while wondering what was going on. He cried and cried and then finally spoke up, "My dad is making us leave for America! I won't be back for a long, long time. Ever since mom died he's been distant and now he's making me move."

"Oh Shortie! I'll miss you. When are you leaving?" Marinette said while trying to hold back sobs.

"Today. I'll be leaving this evening. This is probably the last time I'll see you for a long time."

The two kids cried and embraced each other for who knows how long. Adrien was about to leave but Marinette gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and he turned into a giant tomato and said, "Bye, Mari. I promise we'll see each other some time."

"Bye Adri."

16 years

"Hey Marinette, did you hear about the new kid?" Alya said as Marinette walked into the school grounds, early for the first time.

"What new kid?" Marinette said feeling confused.

She walked to her now crowded locker and saw a tall, hot-looking blonde guy leaning on it's door looking right at her.

She smirked and said, "Hey, Shortie!"

He looked at her right in the eye even with almost the whole school around them and said, "I'm not so short anymore, Am I?"

He pushed himself off her locker and started walking towards her and she did the same. He stopped right in front of her and shot his hand out at his nose level, above Mari's head and said, "Do you see me now?"

She blushed as he said that and the next thing he said made her turn into a red chili.

"When are we getting married?"

He realized the crowd around them all had their jaws dropped and Marinette was officially a red chili and said, "You didn't forget the promise, did you?"

She smirked after calming her face down and said, " No so that's why I'm doing this."

She took the two sides of his jacket and yanked him down to meet her lips. They're bodies exploded into millions of tiny hearts and the kids all around them almost lost their eyes from opening their sockets too wide.

They unstuck their lips and Adrien said, " Soooo wanna go on a date later?"

"Sure."

- I<3TooManyFandoms