Dear Future Husband

This is an idea I've seen in a lot of not miraculous one shots but for other fandoms I read. I wanted to write one of my own for Marinette and her personality. Hope you enjoy!

Marinette spun around and around in her swiveling chair in front of her desk. She used the calm yet exhilarating breezes to keep her bored mind occupied.

She turned around and around, beginning to day dream about her hopeful future with Adrien. She imagined them having three kids: Emma, Lois, and Hugo. She thought about being married and playing with the three kids.

Then her mind cam across and idea. "I should make a letter to my future husband!"

Tikki, sleeping at the time, raised her head of Marinette's pillow and said, "Huh?"

"Oh nothing Tikki! You can go back to bed!" Marinette chirped up, feeling bad for the sleep deprived kwami. Hawkmoth's attacks were getting frequent and annoying, resulting in Marinette and her kwami as well as Chat Noir and his were all sleep deprived and annoyed on different levels.

She took out a piece of paper and began writing.

——————————————————————————————
Dear Future Husband,
This is Marinette at 17 years old feeling bored in life. I wanted to talk to you as my 17 year old self and just talk about a few things.
First of all, we need to talk about how you should be as a husband. I don't mean to change your personality but I What you to be sweet and caring towards me and love me with all your heart. I want someone who is my husband to care for me in my hardest times. We all break down at some points and we need to be their for each other when the breakdowns happen.
Second of all, we need to discuss me. I want to say sorry if my future is horrible and I'm a horrible person in the future but I really hope I'll be nice and caring. I need someone as my husband who fits with my bubbly a attitude but isn't broody all the time. Just the right amount of car is perfect!
Third of all, if this is Adrien Agreste, woah their my future is turning exactly planned. If you aren't him, I'm sure I still love you a lot and you are even better than him if I agreed to marry you. If you are Adrien Agreste and I didn't tell you I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being such a fan girl in life and I hope you can forgive me about that and love me.

Lots of Love,
Marinette Dupain-Chang(Or whatever my last name has changed to, hopefully Agreste)
——————————————————————————————

10 years later (Marinette is 27, Adrien is 28)

"Marinette? Sweetheart? What's this?" Adrien said as he walked into the kitchen for breakfast as he held up a letter labeled "Dear Future Husband."

Marinette blushed as she saw the letter, recalling her fantasizing of the day and remembering the letter she wrote. "It was actually meant for my future husband or you."

Adrien smirked and began opening the letter. Marinette didn't know what to think. She was embarrassed that her husband had to read that but she knew it would only make him love her more.

His eyes read through tho letter, grinning larger the farther he got and finally finished it with a smirk. "You were a fan girl?" He said faking innocence.

Marinette rolled her eyes and hit his arm. "I was a teenager! I did stupid things! Now leave me alone!"

"Fine!" He said in fake disdain. "I can't be in a relationship with this abuse and hitting me anyway!"

They both started to giggle before it turned into full blown laughter with them clutching each other's shoulders rolling on the ground. When they realized what they were doing they brushed themselves off and got up.

Then Adrien being confused said, "What were we laughing about in the first place?"

"I have no idea!" Marinette said, starting another fit of laughter.

It wasn't long until the fair fell back into their fir of giggles.

Hey guys! I know it's been a long time since i've updated but my WiFi completely crashed today in the middle of 7th period and I was extremely annoyed and I had to get on with my phone. But I've been extremely busy with virtual school too and I don't really like it at all. Anyway, I'm really thankful for more than 1.66k reads and my 1k special will probably be the 2k special and I promise that Is I'll get it out on time.

Read, Vote, and Comment!
-I<3TooManyFandoms