Pissed (Idea 2)

Hey guys! I really love when Marinette gets mad because then her sassy side shows. So anyway here you go, one of my original ideas!

Marinette was absolutely pissed.

She came in with a downright murderous look which scared everyone in the class. They were all confused as to why their sweet, nice Marinette had looked so mad. Then Adrien walked in and she didn't acknowledge it which worried everyone. What the hell happened to Marinette?

When Adrien sat down he was tired because during patrol he kept bugging Ladybug with puns which got her very angry at him, which he realized to never do again. Then he sat down in his seat and Nino asked, "You ok dude?"

Adrien responded, "I'm just feline very tired," he said not realizing he said another cat pun.

Marinette instantly slammed her fist against the desk and growled, "I've had enough with the cat puns all of last night!Do you know when to stop?" without realizing she was talking to Adrien, not Chat. After her show of anger the class was thoroughly confused. What in the name of Earth happened to her?

Adrien instantly responded as if on cue and said, "Purrhaps I could, M'Lady but the pawsibility is really low." Marinette did her Ladybug eye roll.

"No no no no no Chaton. I've had enough last night and you saw me mad. Do you really want that to happen again?"

Adrien shivered and nervously chuckled saying, "Ummmmm. I'm pretty good. I'm still scarred for life because of last night. You were trying to kill me."

The class was just super confused. They were wondering what on earth was going on between the two and Alya finally decided to interject, "What are you two going on about?"

They both immediately snapped their heads up and looked at each other both realizing that they're weren't looking at who they thought they were looking at.

".....Chat?"

".....M'Lady?"

Then Marinette dragged Adrien by the arm and said, " We're gonna have a quick chat outside."

The whole class either put they're ear on the door or peeked through the little crack of the door. They saw them talking and then hug. After a few seconds they're lips were on each other and everyone mentally awwed.

Suddenly the door moved open and all the students were frozen in their positions and saw Marinette and Adrien both with their eyebrows raised and arms crossed.

- I<3TooManyFandoms