Bugaboo

I got this idea from another one-shot book and if you know which one so I can give them credit please comment.

"Ok class. Here are the books for our new novel study. The book is called Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O' Dell. Your homework is to read the first two chapters and answer the questions written on the board in your notebooks. Make sure to use complete sentences when you answer the questions!" Ms.Busier said. The class was starting a new novel study for the new quarter.

"Uhh, Ms.Busier? I think you give us the wrong book. This one is By the Great Horn Spoon." Marinette called out.

Ms.Busier looked at the cover and noticed it was the wrong book. As she started collecting them she said, "Whoops! Wrong book! I must've picked up the wrong set of books. I made a mistake. A bugaboo."

"Bugaboo is not a mistake," Adrien said under his breath.

Even though he was quiet Nino, sitting next to him, heard him. "What did you say dude?"

"I said Bugaboo is not a mistake," he called out louder. At this everyone turned their heads to Adrien and started staring at him while wondering what he was talking about.

Marinette whipped her head up at the sound of this. "Chat?"

Realization flitted across her face and she said, "Umm, I need to talk to Adrien really quickly."

She hoisted Adrien up from his seat, not allowing him to protest and brought him to the empty corridor.

"Chat?"

Adrien was confused and alarmed that Marinette figured out his identity. He didn't know how she did it just by hearing one sentence. Then he realized that he said Bugaboo and only Ladybug knew that he called her that.

"M'Lady?"

Both of them were ecstatic to find out who their partner was. They were so excited to finally figure out there identity.

Suddenly, Marinette yanked down Adrien with the collar of his shirt and smashed their lips together. Their lips moved in siphons cherishing the taste of each other's lips. It was a blessing.

The both pulled out and Adrien had hearts in his eyes and said, "Was that fur real?"

Marinette smacked his shoulder and said, "You just had to ruin it with a pun!"

- I<3TooManyFandoms