Don't You Dare Ever Do That Again!!!

So this is a one shot I found in a compilation but I wanted to change it to my tastes. I've actually seen quite a few versions of this but I like creating my own versions of things so hehe.

Adrien walked into the school classroom feeling calmly. The first thing he noticed was many of his classmates surrounding Marinette's desk. The shy sweet girl who couldn't speak coherent sentences to him, not that he'd blame her. His father is very intimidating and Gabriel being her role model made the stuttering quite understandable for him.

He ran to the group to hear sniffles and quiet sobbing. He peeked over all of his classmates heads to see Marientte brightly clutching something in her palm to her chest and sobbing.

"What's wrong?" He whispered to Alya.

She turned to face him saying, "I don't know. She walked in crying so I asked her parents what happened but they said she wouldn't tell them.

Adrien frowned. He knew Marinette and her parents were very close and tight knitted, sometimes even making him jealous of how close they were, so something must be terribly wrong.

He walked up to her slowly and took her hand as she continued sobbing. Her tightly clenched fist clenched even tighter around the object, not wanting him to see it.

He slowly unfurled her fingers to see a shiny silver ring with a paw print in the middle, resting on her hand. A tiny sparkle glinted in on the shiny ring making her start crying all over again, upon seeing the object.

Adrien dropped her hand before stating momentarily, "You're Ladybug."

She curled her fist around the ring and began crying even harder. Their classmates around them gasped, but understood why from her good heart and extreme kindness.

She shook her head. "Not anymore. Not without him."

He sighed before saying, "Do you know why Chat Noir gave back his ring?"

She shook her head with sadness displaying in her eyes.

He smiled sadly saying, "It's because he loved you. He loved you a lot and he tried to tell you that but you wouldn't accept his feelings. So he thought you didn't care about him and decided to leave, heartbroken."

Marinette couldn't stop crying and sobbing. "The stupid cat! Of course I love him!" She muttered under her breath.

"What did you say?" Adrien asked with his eyes wide open.

"Nothing," Marinette said, blushing. "By the way, how did you know why Chat Noir gave me his miraculous?" She said while narrowing her eyes.

He scratched the back of his neck while trying to think of an excuse to get himself out of this situation. "Ummmm, I ummm, he ummmm." He ummed and thought. "Chat Noir came and saw me last night!" He blurted out. "Yeah! That's it! He came and saw me last night!"

Marinette's eyes zeroed in on him and he gulped loudly trying to get the suspicion of him. She scanned his face and body with her eyes before saying, "Are you sure about that? Or are you just trying to hide that you're Chat Noir?"

His jaw dropped as well as the rest of his classmates. It's not like they expected Adrien Agreste to be a flirty cat boy. Adrien on the other hand was shocked she figured it out by the scan of his body but then realized it would have to be obvious after the amount of stuff he dropped.

"I-uhhhh I'm no-ummmm," He mumbled out trying to save himself from the pieces broken on the fortune. It was way too obvious. He sighed, "Fine! I'm Chat Noir!"

Marinette threw her arms around him with more tears falling freely form her eyes and she buried her face in his chest. She heard Alya quietly shooing the rest of them out to let us have a private conversation about this.

"Of course I love you, you stupid cat!" She yelled into his muscly chest.

He froze before looking down at her adoringly. 'Yeah. You do. And I'm an idiot for not realizing."

She turned her head up, "Yes you are."

They're lips met and it felt like firecrackers were going off, Marinette rested her hand on his chest and he grasped her waist.

They separated to get some air before Marinette said breathlessly, "Now will you take your ring back?"

"Of course," He chuckled.

She the punched him in the stomach. Yes punched him. She punched him. "Don't you ever do that again you stupid cat!"

He groaned in pain while clutching his stomach. "If this is my punishment I think I'll pass on giving my miraculous back to you."

Marinette grinned and kissed him again.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for over 3.72k reads and ALMOST 150 votes but I'm hoping after I publish this we'll have more than 150! I hope you guys are all doing okay during the pandemic especially after President Trump got COVID even if I don't like him. I hope you enjoyed the one shot!

Read, Vote, and Comment!
-I<3TooManyFandoms